EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an avatar at last, thanks snarkytart. EL showing her inner beauty.
I was thinking of SnarkyTart, that should be thanks to SuperCute.
I really hope watching EL's brain in action hasn't impacted my own cognition. My kids aren't ready for a bikini on Christmas day or layered jelly for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guysss ... I'm so confused. Without the warehouse, where is Emmylou storing all those clothes she was trying to flog? And where are they processing the orders from? And what does she do in the designer meeting room and boardroom?

View attachment 1824408

View attachment 1824409
Most of that nice furniture can be found at her hovel. She got TOO successful for the warehouse lol.

Mercury 4 had some good songs lol. Pretty popular as far as I can remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most of that nice furniture can be found at her hovel. She got TOO successful for the warehouse lol.

Complete with a Cavoodle (which jumps up on the kitchen table - and CLEARLY she wouldn't clean afterwards)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just listened to her market story. WTF seriously what a bleeping pathetic delusional witch that she tears up talking about some random shop keepers. Fark imagine what they really think each time they see this witch stomping over to them. Girl needs a reality check/intervention stat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I admit I love nice clothes. I buy Zimmermann, Camilla and Marc (not Camilla!) and nice Australian labels .. I know they are pricey but they are investments and they last.. .. that being said for beach wear and cute seasonal dresses with not much workmanship I like a $15 Kmart smock mini dress.. Under no circumstance tho would I spend nearly $100 on a smocked, elastic, badly fitting (no proper construction) no name Zoe moss dress or pants!

Reactions: 26
The market stallholders are not the producers of the beautiful food god she is so dumb yes the sell beautiful produce which they have sourced and yes they work bloody hard unlike lazy but does she think they are rearing the stock and harvesting the produce themselves out the back of the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't bring myself to watch her stories this last 24 hours. I just caught up here instead. She seriously has zero value to add, anyone who thinks she is an inspiration needs professional help.

• Haha
I admit I love nice clothes. I buy Zimmermann, Camilla and Marc (not Camilla!) and nice Australian labels .. I know they are pricey but they are investments and they last.. .. that being said for beach wear and cute seasonal dresses with not much workmanship I like a $15 Kmart smock mini dress.. Under no circumstance tho would I spend nearly $100 on a smocked, elastic, badly fitting (no proper construction) no name Zoe moss dress or pants!
Same - will invest in Zimmy, Alemais, and mostly Australian stuff. Then will see a $20 dress at Kmart or Best & Less and buy it too!

I would never give my hard earned money to this grifter, I wouldn't care if her culottes are $10.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I suspect Snarky and a few of the others that are missed, are here under new identities :p

Silly Emmylou - she should've bought some of those cherries and shown her audience how good the Colgate really is in removing the stains! (Spoiler: It's not. Cherries and red wine are forbidden fruits for those who want white teeth).
That’s 1001 things I love about this. She’s a chaotic mess. 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Omg I just youtubed them and this absolute banger named '5 years from now' popped up. I had to turn it off, I am snort laughing at my desk. Just about gave myself an asthma attack.

• Haha
Is it me or does she seem a little not with it ?
Why not make a Xmas desert or something for your community. What’s so special about a lolly jar like we really needed to see that , even that looked like abit of an effort. Wonder where the other 2 kids are. I only see v

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.