EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.
I dont believe for a single second this narcissistic fuckwit cares that much about the market. I think she is looking for a collab. Tagging them and running around the joint like she runs it.
Time to send them the video of her swearing there about her carpark incident.
She's a pure trash, gutter rat, narcissistic head who hates her kids and this morning I choose violence. If i saw this bleep at the markets Id shove my phone in her face and then tell her to shut her tit dribbling mouth.
UGHHH if they collab with her they're also fucked.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yo yo yo, farken merry Christmas you fezza bishmas!!!! Welcome to thread #59 for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves ✌🏻.

Thank you to @Michy02 for our festive thread title:
EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summers day.

I’m sending you a bewdiful, slightly crusty Camilla bikini, I just need to pry it off Emmylou first. Give it a bit of a wash at the crotch when you get it and it will be alright.

It’s Christmas! The Children have gone to stay with Aaron. No mention or sightings of Babe for a couple of weeks, so we suspect he might have leftus. We’ve seen no Christmas prep from our girl, but have everything crossed for a front yard barbecue featuring boiled sausages, fondled bodado salad and rainbow layered jelly. But the real question on everyone’s lips, will we see that unwashed bikini being repeated for a fourth day?!

What a whirlwind! I am both literally and metaphorically tired now.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Also be sure to check out our media gallery ✌🏻
Omg thank you 🙏 I’m honoured. I’ve never used the word minge before and thanks to you Fezzas here we are.

I’ll pass on the Camilla Krusty Kinis thanks I don’t want to get a bacterial infection/fugus this close to Christmas 🎅🏻

One minute the market stall holders are her family and she LOVES them next minute has no idea what boy band her brother Braaaad was in 🥴

Let’s cue that depressive slump in a few hours when The Children TM return. Hope she’s put those sugar free soft drinks on ice and re bought all the chocolates she scoffed last night. Hehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she doesn't like spending time with The Children because they remind her too much of Aaron - or what might have been? :unsure:

The little one is young enough for Christmas to still be super-magical ... from what I can tell Emmylou isn't playing into that which is a shame. Are there not neighbourhood Christmas lights they can all go and see, or trips to Santa's grotto?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That baby/kid voice she does imitating Vida 🤢 You put a vase full of chocolates and tell the (probably unsupervised) kids not to eat to many. Okaaaay.

Reactions: 23
The Great Unwashed, reporting live from the Market.
Look at that oaf! Thumping through the place, yelling out & carrying on. These stall holders are in the midst of their busiest week of the year, probably exhausted as hell & here comes this thing at the crack of dawn to ‘have a chat’. GO HOME & WASH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Big Christmas energy moving Lindt balls from one container to another, may need a nap later.
Shocking at pronounciation. Um, yes and word choice because that's not actually a word you dickehead. Some people struggle with aspects of the English language, but if your job is communication wouldn't you ensure your assistant could actually assist with that? I am hopeless at data analysis so I make sure I have good people in my team with that skillset. It's not hard to work out your strengths and weaknesses if you care about what you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she doesn't like spending time with The Children because they remind her too much of Aaron - or what might have been? :unsure:

The little one is young enough for Christmas to still be super-magical ... from what I can tell Emmylou isn't playing into that which is a shame. Are there not neighbourhood Christmas lights they can all go and see, or trips to Santa's grotto?
Well she did take the to see the Myer Christmas windows a couple of weekends ago, but it was too busy, so she went shopping instead and then took them home. What a tit stain of a mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Christmas content coming your way in 3….2…”fark what’s the next number Bubs??!”
75DDDC26-268D-42ED-8E63-543750A88FCB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she really have someone who works at a store hold her phone while she showed off cashews and chocolates? During a really busy time, with other customers in store? Is she really that stupid?!

And you could just feel her hold back the urge to stick her hand in the tubs of nuts and chocolates to fondle them. She’s a filthy pig.

Also, as always, rules don’t apply to the self appointed queen of the market.

FD442FFE-82D8-4033-9678-D36042231BB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Pretends that Lindt chocolate is too sweet? All those foods with artificial sweetener you eat is far sweeter, Lindt is pretty mild
Saying that the kids have no self control, yeah but you're the same!!!

I'm guessing Brad tolerates her as it brings her bogan followers in

Reactions: 24
So she goes to the market at 6:30am to watch the stall holders setting up so she can feel a part of a family and included in a workplace. She really is delusional, get some proper help and admit that you are functioning far below the level of a healthy adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Considering she has worked at 3 places in the Markets we never see her talking to those shop owners/workers. Why are the other stall owners her “family” but she never talks or films her old co workers?
Also Aaron teaches the children about hard work Because he goes and actually works. The children aren’t learning about hard work for you or the stall holders they are just learning about unhealthy food relationships.
Wait what! Where did she work lol I didn't realise she'd ever had a job, apart from unofficial Cheezels Mascot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.