EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK main talking points from the live for those who missed it. I have a mad dog busy day but here I am wasting time on her.

- Had just woken up from a nap and decided to do a live
- Had 641 viewers at one point
- Showed her defrosting African sausage she was going to eat for dinner. Proclaimed it was too big. Cue lots of big African sausage comments.
- Mentioned she would size up to a 16 Rip Curl if she still had her Mum Tum. She’s currently in a 14.
- Thought as she’d been doing lots of squats her booty had grown however she had her bikinis on the wrong way (re yesterday’s beach story and picking the bikini out of her arse)
- Something about the basketball giving her a purpose in life
- Said she would move house but wanted to stay in the area
- As usual talked all about her weight loss tips
- Said she stopped doing lives all the time as the trolling was getting to her. Said it’s ok if people say her tits are saggy, she’s a bad mum, she looks slutty etc.
- She was offered an Instagram subscription but that’s all she said.
- Said she has borrowed Balenciaga from Charlotte for events but didn’t want to draw on the current controversy.
- Someone asked if she had a spare Frank Green drink bottle - wtf 😬
- Said her and Christian were messaging each other the other day.
I took a million screenshots of some bleeping dodgy comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They started talking about salad and then someone said they left theirs in a motel - WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d actually have a slither of respect for her if she commented on the Balenciaga situation. Why is a nobody saying anything, pathetic cunts.
She looks bleeping terrible in everything, end of story. Period dot lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d actually have a slither of respect for her if she commented on the Balenciaga situation. Why is a nobody saying anything, pathetic cunts.
She looks bleeping terrible in everything, end of story. Period dot lol.
She probably doesn't understand it - doesn't seem too bright. Is probably aware people are saying 'bad' about Balenciaga, but that's about it.

The Sally Sue comments
What did they say?

Reactions: 9
OK main talking points from the live for those who missed it. I have a mad dog busy day but here I am wasting time on her.

- Had just woken up from a nap and decided to do a live
- Had 641 viewers at one point
- Showed her defrosting African sausage she was going to eat for dinner. Proclaimed it was too big. Cue lots of big African sausage comments.
- Mentioned she would size up to a 16 Rip Curl if she still had her Mum Tum. She’s currently in a 14.
- Thought as she’d been doing lots of squats her booty had grown however she had her bikinis on the wrong way (re yesterday’s beach story and picking the bikini out of her arse)
- Something about the basketball giving her a purpose in life
- Said she would move house but wanted to stay in the area
- As usual talked all about her weight loss tips
- Said she stopped doing lives all the time as the trolling was getting to her. Said it’s ok if people say her tits are saggy, she’s a bad mum, she looks slutty etc.
- She was offered an Instagram subscription but that’s all she said.
- Said she has borrowed Balenciaga from Charlotte for events but didn’t want to draw on the current controversy.
- Someone asked if she had a spare Frank Green drink bottle - wtf 😬
- Said her and Christian were messaging each other the other day.
I took a million screenshots of some bleeping dodgy comments
Thank you. I couldn't watch the live.

Reactions: 5
My take away from the live

she sniffs her sweaty minge to see if it smells 🤮

thinks her booty is round and perky from all the squats she has been doing 🤣

gives way too much needs to slow down 😳

has serious body image issues thinks she is a size 6 wearing size 14 at 5 feet still obese 😜

goes to the basketball because she is a lonely 43 yo with no friends 😢

a big African sausage is defrosting was going to share with babe but he has pulled the pin 🤣

was gifted the bathers to wear to event but didn’t because y’know I have tonnes of rip curl 😳

she is putting on a show with the level of craziness so that she can pull her my body is shutting down stunt to avoid the children as much as possible during the school holidays another fat camp, holiday alone or hospital stay 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The full brief bottoms are are huge improvement in yesterday's choice but she cannot seriously think she is a size 14 in the top.

Her body fat is once again swallowing the top and cutting off the blood circulation to her brain and is stretched so far that triangle parts are nearly under her arm.

It must me so uncomfortable and she would have horrid red pressure marks on her skin when she extracts her clothes from her body.

Enjoy your day talking to all your friends BaywatchLou.

Reactions: 23
This comment about being yeeted from the Courtside seats last night really rattled her……..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe I’m even going here 🤮 but mate, if your vag stinks you need to see a doctor.
Ok let’s all move on now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.