EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!
I gave no defence of Melbourne’s weather nor was offended? I said it was subjective and gave my own opinion - am I not allowed to like different weather to you? I’m not trying to convince you that your experience is incorrect or wrong either. Your insane use of exclamation marks and inserting this topic into a convo about crazy Emmy is pretty unusual. Seems like you’re far more invested in it than anyone that’s responded, myself included. What does weather have to do with the current water quality in the bay? Your assertion of that being the reason why you brought it up doesn’t quite fit either but that’s ok. You don’t have to like Melbourne’s weather. And when it’s hot people go to the available water they’ve got. In Melbourne that’s the bay. It’s not great, but it’s there, so people use it. Including heffalumps like Lu!

And if we’re going down the bitchy path, someone should do a study on people whose enjoyment of places is based solely on natural features that no humans have any input into and how that negates an enjoyment of cultural and community activities and spaces the likes of which thrive in the grim winters of London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Beijing, Berlin etc etc etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think LebronLou met King Babe at the basketball and has convinced SallyLou that it’s the hot place to meet eligible bachelors?

• Haha
Do we think LebronLou met King Babe at the basketball and has convinced SallyLou that it’s the hot place to meet eligible bachelors?
Hmm well yesterday SL wasn’t interested in men but from what ELL spills about her it won’t be long! No King Babe this weekend? Maybe he’s off sick after that burnt to the crisp hand delivered lasagna 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m getting getting strong wannabes Khloe K vibes off Lardy Lou these days .. the baller fetish , hanging courtside, crop tops, gold chains and new fake hot long pink nails..🤣 it’s a “vibe” y’all! 🤣

So strange as a middle age woman she spends her weekends like a teen .why is babe never around on a weekend to hang out? .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m getting getting strong wannabes Khloe K vibes off Lardy Lou these days .. the baller fetish , hanging courtside, crop tops, gold chains and new fake hot long pink nails..🤣 it’s a “vibe” y’all! 🤣

So strange as a middle age woman she spends her weekends like a teen .why is babe never around on a weekend to hang out? .
She’s popping Sally Sue’s CHERRY! 🍒 Don’t ya know!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So after stealing someone’s seats she scammed her way into a corporate and is parading around like she runs the joint saying she should be out there withe the cheer leaders I am done for the day she is too much.
So it’s an old Sass and Bide skirt, surely with a 20kg weight loss it would be hanging off her 🤔🤔 LiarLiarLou 🤥

• Haha
One more, Lou you will forever be the fat girl just stop for the sake of your children.
duck sake how embarrassing she really is a delusional prick isn't she. Like said upthread she is so giddy on life sans children. She infuriates me to no end. We know she reads here so surely some of this feedback is hard to hear?? The narcissist traits here are so strong that she thinks sticking it to us is a win....ok LL keep doing that.
"It's the stuff i don't post that you need to worry about" giggle bleeping giggle. Ok Lou do you....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If she was going into Gucci/Dior/LV or even getting it delivered, we’d be seeing the instore appearance or unboxing!!!

Reactions: 27
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a bleeping scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??
😂😂😂😂😂 Holy duck this is the best thing ive ever read ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who's looking afte
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!
We get it you hate Melbourne weather. Good luck with your study on Melburnians taking offence about weather

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.