EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure her bag's a fake:

1670059574077.png
1670059832612.png

Font seems different and the lettering is further apart
There's no 'Paris' line

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure she thinks she is watching the NBA and is a celebrity that gets to go courtside. I feel like the whole basketball fan thing is put on. It comes across as try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE!!!
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a bleeping scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??
Please go up to her after the game and ask for her autograph - tell her you're her biggest fan 🤭

-------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if half of Emmylou's 'designer' stuff (where she hasn't tagged them or they haven't sponsored/collaborated with her) is fake. I'm not convinced even she would be stupid enough to drop thousands on some of these outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Nads boy goes to the same school as Emmy's kids, that seems like a fair trek from Windsor.
She used to live on Canterbury Road not far from Fitzroy Street. Probably wanted to keep the kids in the same school. Not sure where Jimmy lives

as for the Bishma Sisters. Sally Sue is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Her kids must be with their dad as well. Ferals.

Reactions: 11
Pleeeaaase someone have the footage of them being asked to vacate the court side seats 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Honestly hate people filming stuff like this. If I wanted to watch the basketball I’d go to a game or I’d watch the professional sports broadcast on TV. Why do I want to see your crappy iPhone footage?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine trying to enjoy your meal and you have EL rubbing up and down the garden bed or posing in the middle of the road.

Screen_Recording_20221203_174130_Instagram_exported_18425.jpg

Screen_Recording_20221203_174130_Instagram_exported_3931.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a bleeping scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??
That is gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pleeeaaase someone have the footage of them being asked to vacate the court side seats 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Honestly hate people filming stuff like this. If I wanted to watch the basketball I’d go to a game or I’d watch the professional sports broadcast on TV. Why do I want to see your crappy iPhone footage?
Sorry, I watched it happen live on TV. I'm not in the habit of filming people in public.

Thanks to MU for playing offence at the perfect time. 🏀

If you have Foxtel/Kayo you can watch it in replay.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Noticed lately S L is trying so hard to fit into EL world. Laughing fakeky with her, hanging out with her on weekends. Do both exes have all have the kids on the same weekend lol. ?

it just seems even if she’s not into it she goes with her be at surfing , basketball trying Duck at the pub.

Sorry, I watched it happen live on TV. I'm not in the habit of filming people in public.

Hopefully a fezza can post it for us. ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes I assumed you saw on TV! Hoped someone would watch and get the footage for us poor fezzas with no Foxtel 😅

Is Babe with them?

That's what makes me laugh about people from Melbourne who get so defensive about the whole thing - they seriously have tit weather and tit (actually beyond tit) beaches, there's absolutely no argument!!! I'm from Adelaide but lived in Melbourne for 4+ years and it's basically Adelaide but bigger with worse traffic, expensive housing and tit weather/beaches. People bag Adelaide but our weather is amazing, our beaches are world class, our wineries/restaurants are incredible and our housing is albeit getting more expensive but still relatively affordable. Let just wait for all the Melbourne people to come and shoot me down!!
Oh no not this again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It sounds like the guy sitting in front of the screaming bishma in the stolen seat says “GEEZ” after her scream I think??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.