EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t believe how many times I had to listen to their dribble about “poppin Bub’s cherry 🍒” to get these screenshots 😂 I hope you fezzas farken appreciated it!!

*Pop Pop!!* 🐽 #bathingboxbogans
View attachment 1778606
View attachment 1778607View attachment 1778608
And her sister seems to be morphing more and more into a taller version of the troll. Notice her hair, which used to be lovely and dark, is now getting streaked. Might be a coincidence but she is getting louder and crasser each time they are together on camera too.

Reactions: 25
Dizzee Rascal goes alright, as does BBCC (Bad Boy Chiller Crew)
Oh it’s been a while since I listened to anything current 😂 I’ll give it a go! I threw in Rizzle Kicks with my Dizzy Rascal. Permanently stuck in my misspent youth in 00s Britain 😂

On music and on topic, it annoys me more than it should that she plays her music out loud in public places. No one wants to hear it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Um, two things:

1670050083261.png

1) Is that lady having a tinkle over there at the back?
2) I don't think the cabana is meant to look like that ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh it’s been a while since I listened to anything current 😂 I’ll give it a go! I threw in Rizzle Kicks with my Dizzy Rascal. Permanently stuck in my misspent youth in 00s Britain 😂

On music and on topic, it annoys me more than it should that she plays her music out loud in public places. No one wants to hear it!!!
I completely get what you mean in regards to people who play music on their crappy phone speakers out in public, stereotypes exist for a reason!

Reactions: 19
Don’t think that’s Nadia’s house no Kmart plate and white powder!
She doesn’t do it herself like EL she hires people who are professional

I’d like her to her to do it but I don’t want to see it!! Be generous and not film it
No. My comment was two separate things.
I think this is her house.

I know even nardz couldnt afford that sydney sea side mansion

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ham and pease pudding here in a good old sandwich 🥪

Christ the "beach" looks awful.... bet it smells. Our beaches in North east uk are way better

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My god she is dumb. "We booked a massage, double, you know the ones where the beds are together".
duck she never ceases to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was she having another Tattler dig in her story last night at AP Hotel? Talking with SallySue about girls seen out in the wild?

Reactions: 9
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮
Ahhh! Scuse my ignorance - I thought Brighton Beach was a beach 😂😂 I was wondering where the white sand on the shore was which is what we are used to over here 😂

Reactions: 6
OMFG I just logged on to Insta and saw ELL at the beach and my poor eyes and welcome to my nightmares….

insta needs to issue a warning on this content as it’s burnt my eyes and no-one should have to view that 🤢

In her own stupid words “not today sir, not today”
It should be “not today Satan, not today” 😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It looks like the Torrens river in Adelaide, which is full of tit, road run off, dead birds and other assorted unpleasant things
That's what makes me laugh about people from Melbourne who get so defensive about the whole thing - they seriously have tit weather and tit (actually beyond tit) beaches, there's absolutely no argument!!! I'm from Adelaide but lived in Melbourne for 4+ years and it's basically Adelaide but bigger with worse traffic, expensive housing and tit weather/beaches. People bag Adelaide but our weather is amazing, our beaches are world class, our wineries/restaurants are incredible and our housing is albeit getting more expensive but still relatively affordable. Let just wait for all the Melbourne people to come and shoot me down!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.