EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's wearing her bikini at the beach instead of the kitchen. And that cabana was gifted or paid partnership.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fat porky psychotic witch sitting there eating her fat laden ham sandwich....wtf is this content! I'm astounded people work with that crazy piece of trash, you see the anger in her eyes she just can't hide it can she!

Reactions: 22
To EL's credit, she did influence me to buy some fresh ham and rolls for lunch today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my eyes 🤢🤢🤢why is she wearing that bikini that she can’t even keep her ass from eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people at Brighton beach should not have to be subjected such horror.

The bay is still really polluted I hope she gets a dose of the trots.
Omg this a “beautiful” beach? I have no words for the “kini” that’s fits the same way it did 12 months ago in WA! 🤣

To EL's credit, she did influence me to buy some fresh ham and rolls for lunch today.
That bikini pic influenced me to get off my couch and hit the gym!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂
I hate that I know this, but she hired a mansion in Sydney to do some exercise and show off her latest collection - that's where these photos are from.

I'm convinced someone told Emmylou that she looks absolutely perfect at this current weight and that she has enviable curves. That person was a liar, who probably said that to make themselves feel better, but it's the only explanation I can come up with for her behaviour.

Same!!!!

Reactions: 9
That bikini can’t be comfortable it’s 5 sizes too small and digging in everywhere .. what’s wrong with a sexy high cut low back one piece if she wants to show off the goods? 🤣

Reactions: 21
Always so happy and full of energy on her kid free weekends. No kids no worries. Tipping a spicy fat laden BBQ tonight with a side of mayo and pidadoes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
That bikini can’t be comfortable it’s 5 sizes too small and digging in everywhere .. what’s wrong with a sexy high cut low back one piece if she wants to show off the goods? 🤣
Or a skort-style bottom? Even better, a skort-style tankini.

Reactions: 4
More screenies for the blocked fezzas. You bishmas can suffer with the rest of us 😂

Her legs look slim from this angle so what’s all that about??
1BE5DA2A-33DB-498B-AD71-56D5DB80651A.png

EE1ADC9C-DA4B-43A1-8280-153E229B4599.png

0D08D9F7-F2AD-4FA3-8084-9EB36B1D7DC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Saturday, Tattlers

Love from DavidAttenboroughLou

WTF is with the voice!!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.