EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love how she thinks money buys her class. No witch we all remember you having alove watching a YouTube video to try and fix ya gumtree washing machine and you live in filth. Plus the crop top bubble is gross. You are a dirty lazy sloth pig! And very bad mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Any chance that sofa upholstery outfit thing is from DH gate like the barcode dress?
Can’t buy the kids snacks they like so refrezes lamingtons….
that stench of narcissism

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Surely she is hiring these items, she can’t afford to buy shoes for her kids, but she can spend it on clothes that don’t even fit….

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what I’m finding the funniest here?
* those hideous children’s costume glasses
* the hideous and poorly applied lipstick
* her moustache
Actually all of the above, she is a joke.
Who does she think she is, she looks like a friggen washed up Pimp, someone grab her a cane

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good old ELL, never quite gets it right, just like Balenciaga, in the high end fashion circles, Dolce & Gabbana are so out of touch with their recent campaigns, accused of being racist, homophobic and so out of touch with reality, celebrities are leaving the brand in droves, stupid dumb ELL thinks she’s so classy in her designer threads but really, she just looks ridiculous and the kiddy dress up glasses just tops off that horrendous outfit 🤮

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.