EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People suggesting to DM Babe (with videos that she publicly shared anyway), is exactly why she hasn’t introduced him to the communidy and I don’t blame her 🫠
I was referring to DM the video to Konrad, not babe.

For sure. But I thought Jasper meant to send it to the dude Emmylou was dancing with? Coz he’d be mortified hahah
Yes you are right, I was suggesting to send it to Konrad, not babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m being haunted even when I’m shopping. The “female” version (I think)
A1D91DCC-4DD7-4A9F-8CB1-76FEC3169BEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bahaha , it's all about angles eh EL

Look how close she got to his peen! Im sure Babe and your kids would love this.
It just blows my mind that she doesn't see the looks on others faces?! ALL THE TIME?! We only see snippets of the absolute disgust people have with her. Can you imagine just how many looks this slug gets?! From her outfits, to no doubt her smell, to her talking/schreeching to herself?! To people pissed off that a camera is forever around WITHOUT consent.

She has zero self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bahaha , it's all about angles eh EL

Look how close she got to his peen! Im sure Babe and your kids would love this.
Looking at how absolutely lumpy she is in that dress I don’t get how on earth she looks in the mirror and thinks yes I’ll go out like this😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking at how absolutely lumpy she is in that dress I don’t get how on earth she looks in the mirror and thinks yes I’ll go out like this😂🤢
That fluro dress is probably still rumpled unwashed under her bed. All these designer dresses and she never talks about dropping off dry cleaning or picking it up. The Camilla’s probably get chucked in the second hand washing machine on hot 😭 (I used to have a second hand washing machine myself until it broke down twice so I have a new one now lol)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do we think he asked for his PJ's back hence the silence??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.