EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people is she cooking for??. Lasagne, potato salad, pasta, sugar laden lamb. Who is this all for??...

Reactions: 12
She never has any juice or milk in the fridge for The Pesky Children, Only ever see big tubs of butter or cheese.... or even water for that matter, I guess they drink from the garden hose? Those Apples could have went in school lunches but they sat there and got "floury" 🙄🙄🙄✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here in the UK disco specials are ymca, cha cha slide, steps 5678, Macarena lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Henne really think getting into a paid partnership with old mate wearing that outfit would result in more sales??? Surely not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And we are back to the good ole meat again 🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩

and why oh why film an argument with your kiddos. Put the phone down whoever is filming and sort it out privately Re cake. We dont need to hear all that

One of the (many) things she says that really grinds my gears is “do you know what I mean?” after things that are very easily understood. Like yesterday, I think she said “to steam the apples, pop a lid on the saucepan… do ya knowwhaddimean?”. No. Please explain it to me. :rolleyes:

She’s such a bulbous fuckwit, do you know what I mean?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I never learnt the nut bush at school.

So King Babe gets a packed lunch on Wednesdays as well. How romantic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And she topped the red onion then put it in water.... ummm you what? 🤔🤔🤔

Listened to it a few times.... yep topped the onion 🥴

• Haha
Hang in there fellow fezzas. We need to watch this car crash to the end, we've come this far.
I really think 2023 is going to be the year it all comes crashing down. I can't see Ganier renewing her ambassadorship, which seems to be her bread and butter. The media career is dead. Karma is coming....
Its my birthday and the sledge from C made my day already, "a lamington is better" 😂😂😂 you can see the rage behind the smile!
Hip hip hooray 🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
One of the (many) things she says that really grinds my gears is “do you know what I mean?” after things that are very easily understood. Like yesterday, I think she said “to steam the apples, pop a lid on the saucepan… do ya knowwhaddimean?”. No. Please explain it to me. :rolleyes:

She’s such a bulbous fuckwit, do you know what I mean?
Hahaha yesss! I thought that yesterday too, at that exact moment! I was like ffs, you're talking to your farkin phone, do you expect a reply ya farkin womble?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's such an odd thing haha. I think Aussies are the only one that do it. I moved here from the UK when I was in primary school and the kids would do the Nutbush at every disco/dance haha. I never learnt it but that and the Macarena are the only synchronised dances I think I've ever seen people do. Oh and maybe that bootscooting song.
No, it's very UK, at every Wedding/party etc. you do the nutbush

Reactions: 6
I'm really sorry that you're doing it tough. It might be comforting to remember that most people on social media only show you what they want you to see. There is probably a heap of stuff going on behind the scenes in her life that she wouldn't want anyone to see or know about.

I know *of* an influencer who appears to have a great life but it's all a charade. She lives with her parents in my apartment building and I often see her taking photos by the complex pool which are carefully cropped to make it appear as though it's a private pool; ditto in the case of the complex gardens (someone actually asked her once if she has a gardener, and she said she did! Which wasn't a lie really as there is a gardener; she just didn't mention that all the residents foot the bill for that). I also see her in the underground carpark taking photos while she's draped over car bonnets, suggesting their hers (at least she blurs the license plates). Looking at her grid, she seems to be someone who has it all, but the reality is a lot of it is highly manufactured. She works in a café so that's where the enviable food shots come from (which will always be captioned with the suggestion that she eats out all the time). She does get gifted items a lot (mainly skincare) but she does at least thank the sender and rave about the contents unlike others.

I feel you need to celebrate the little things - you may have a wonderful relationship with your kids, but we know that Emmylou doesn't with hers - it feels very forced. You also have transferrable skills to be able to do clerical work - what would half of these influencers be able to do if they were booted off Instagram? I hear you about the cost of living crisis and choosing between things but everyone is in the same boat at the moment - even these influencers who seem to act as if they have a money tree in their garden. You don't know how much debt they're amassing in pursuit of their dream, or any of the other stuff they have to resort to doing just to keep the money rolling in while they chase their influencing dream.
Thank you ❤ We are ok and you’re right, we are better off. I just had one of those days where it got to me and this freeloader was being handed everything.

I bet that cake would have been so lovely warm out of the oven, the next morning not so much! She’s such a cruel grinch to those kids. Even they can see it, making elaborate dish for Wednesday they get slops.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.