EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off topic but I hope you don't mind. I discovered something new today. Edgar's Mission raised over $100,000 today (well yesterday on your Giving Tuesday which Emmylou never even mentioned) and they had promised to dance this dance if they did. I have never seen that dance and they said they learn it in school. Do you all know how to do the Nutbush?

I always thought the nutbush dance was the dance Tina Turner and her dancers performed in the video clip for the song or when she performed/sang it on stage?

If I'm incorrect with that then I'm not sure where the dance came from.

It used to be a regular in clubs and at weddings in the 80s and 90s. I dont think it is so much these days. I think it's gone out of trend now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is off topic but I hope you don't mind. I discovered something new today. Edgar's Mission raised over $100,000 today (well yesterday on your Giving Tuesday which Emmylou never even mentioned) and they had promised to dance this dance if they did. I have never seen that dance and they said they learn it in school. Do you all know how to do the Nutbush?

It's such an odd thing haha. I think Aussies are the only one that do it. I moved here from the UK when I was in primary school and the kids would do the Nutbush at every disco/dance haha. I never learnt it but that and the Macarena are the only synchronised dances I think I've ever seen people do. Oh and maybe that bootscooting song.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always thought the nutbush dance was the dance Tina Turner and her dancers performed in the video clip for the song or when she performed/sang it on stage?

If I'm incorrect with that then I'm not sure where the dance came from.

It used to be a regular in clubs and at weddings in the 80s and 90s. I dont think it is so much these days. I think it's gone out of trend now.
You got me curious so I had to google it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The moment she realises her kids dislike her food
She's saying how good it is but C needs it more sweeter. She has to realise the kids don't have her tastebuds. She adds this and that to her cooking because she thinks it'll be gorguss, but doesn't care if the kids will like it. Selfishness

Reactions: 13
Everyone I know knows the Nutbush but none of us know why! I don’t recall ever being taught it, but could bust it out any time?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks, guys for your answers! It looked like a form of line dancing to me and it is. I wish we had learned it in the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I distinctly remember learning the nutbush in primary school in the early 2000s, and have to admit I’ve taught it to many primary school students in the last 10 years. It lives on at wedding dance floors and school discos haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Balenciaga have brought out a bag just for TrashyLou. The Trash Bag!!! Surely they must be taking the piss but for a cheap A$2,450 it’s all yours ElTrashoLou.
66D0FE8A-169E-4664-85B7-DABA61C5B3C2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I distinctly remember learning the nutbush in primary school in the early 2000s, and have to admit I’ve taught it to many primary school students in the last 10 years. It lives on at wedding dance floors and school discos haha
And the Gympie Muster!!

I remember growing up the Nutbush was played at nearly every gathering I attended from house parties to weddings and everything in between.
Great way to get everyone up and moving!💃

Nutbush, YMCA and Macarena is always played at every function I’m at! Even the Ketchup Song ! LOVE THAT SONG! I play them sometimes on Fridays for people who actually turn up to work

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s keeping him under wraps, but also…. if he breaks up with her, she’s probably going to fry him, chop him up with kitchen scissors, add some sweet chilli sauce and put him IN some wraps…..
They can take themselves out in that bag, disgusting company. But Lou doesn't read the news does she

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We learnt the nutbush at school. It is so prolific in Australia that it’s always a shock to me that it’s not a thing anywhere else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks, guys for your answers! It looked like a form of line dancing to me and it is. I wish we had learned it in the US.
We are really a fucked up bunch here in Australia.....😄😄😄 we all know it and have danced it but no one knows why! Sorry @Buttercup725 please stay with us

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pasta and potato salad Lou the holy grail. No mention of some lettuce or cucumber. Gluttony first always hey

Reactions: 10
She looks like the latest character from the Smurfs in that blue outfit today, TubbyLou Smurf?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.