EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed it is a paid partnership with Henne when I went to grab a side by side. $158 for this.

View attachment 1770371
jesus christ she's turned a crop sports top into a sports BRA by being so wide around the girth and back..when you have a linebacker build this will happen, put a loose tank over the top FFS. Im slim but have big knockers and same thing happens to me..never in a million years would i wear this outside the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not true!! I remember her making a delicious vegan chicken satay once 😂
Just like the vegetarian lasagne with mince in it 🤔

I’m not sure I have fulfilled the brief to the best of my capabilities but here’s your options for VolderLou:
View attachment 1769933
@Super Cute you may have given your IT guy at work a heart attack but you are our IT genius on here.

More like “duck you Henne for turning me off my breakfast & ruining blue “
I was thinking the same when I saw this on her stories. Why does Henne insist on sending her crop tops. Stop encouraging her to wear crop tops.
I weigh 67 kilos and a couple of kilos overweight in respect to my BMI, but by no means large and definitely nowhere near ELs size, but even I wouldn't dare walk outside the house in a crop top, not even to the Gym.
I wouldn't subject the public to seeing me in a crop top.
Is she trying to be another Ashy Bines in thinking it's appropriate to wear active wear everywhere?

I'm really sorry that you're doing it tough. It might be comforting to remember that most people on social media only show you what they want you to see. There is probably a heap of stuff going on behind the scenes in her life that she wouldn't want anyone to see or know about.

I know *of* an influencer who appears to have a great life but it's all a charade. She lives with her parents in my apartment building and I often see her taking photos by the complex pool which are carefully cropped to make it appear as though it's a private pool; ditto in the case of the complex gardens (someone actually asked her once if she has a gardener, and she said she did! Which wasn't a lie really as there is a gardener; she just didn't mention that all the residents foot the bill for that). I also see her in the underground carpark taking photos while she's draped over car bonnets, suggesting their hers (at least she blurs the license plates). Looking at her grid, she seems to be someone who has it all, but the reality is a lot of it is highly manufactured. She works in a café so that's where the enviable food shots come from (which will always be captioned with the suggestion that she eats out all the time). She does get gifted items a lot (mainly skincare) but she does at least thank the sender and rave about the contents unlike others.

I feel you need to celebrate the little things - you may have a wonderful relationship with your kids, but we know that Emmylou doesn't with hers - it feels very forced. You also have transferrable skills to be able to do clerical work - what would half of these influencers be able to do if they were booted off Instagram? I hear you about the cost of living crisis and choosing between things but everyone is in the same boat at the moment - even these influencers who seem to act as if they have a money tree in their garden. You don't know how much debt they're amassing in pursuit of their dream, or any of the other stuff they have to resort to doing just to keep the money rolling in while they chase their influencing dream.
Well said. I have so much more respect for people who are struggling but doing the best they can for their families working proper jobs, than I do for someone like EL who working know an honest days work if she fell over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just like the vegetarian lasagne with mince in it 🤔

@Super Cute you may have given your IT guy at work a heart attack but you are our IT genius on here.

❤
Not sure about IT genius but I will follow EL’s interpretation of ‘employment history’ and add ICT Manager and Artist in Residence to my resume 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else hear V say 'all of it? 'referring to EL marinating all of the meat.
Why doesn't she leave some un marinated for V. Most children won't eat marinated meat.
She is definitely a narcissist mother who has no care for her children's likes and dislikes and only cares about what she wants.
Yeah I heard that too, and thought for duck sake, listen to your daughter, she doesn't want marinated meat... then I realised it's Wednesday... it won't be the kids eating this

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday @AMY$

Yeah I heard that too, and thought for duck sake, listen to your daughter, she doesn't want marinated meat... then I realised it's Wednesday... it won't be the kids eating this
Yep it's hump day. Where EL feeds king babe some meat and then he feeds her some.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Was V saying she was excited to go to her dads because she gets popcorn, icecream and pizza?

He is giving her something she likes as a treat. Unlike EL who thinks oxtail slop and African sausage is a treat.
That’s what I thought I heard too but when I listened again I think she said next Thursday so possibly it’s a movie day at school??

Reactions: 4
Ok so I haven’t followed EL for ages and I’ve tried to catch up but I’ve got no chance 😂. She has a ‘boyfriend’ now? Do we know who the lucky bloke is? Has she shared any pics of him or is keeping him under wraps?

Other than that, it seems to be business as usual with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I so rarely watch her stories. The cake interaction!! Why post that?!

She knew how long a cake takes to make and bake. Why start it if there wasn’t time to eat before bed?? Then shame the kids when they want to eat the cake they’ve just cooked? Of course they wanted to eat it then and there!! You set them up for disappointment.

Reactions: 21
Loved the way Camelia said she'd rather lamingtons that they don't like in their lunchbox than the OTT apple teacake. Burn!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok so I haven’t followed EL for ages and I’ve tried to catch up but I’ve got no chance 😂. She has a ‘boyfriend’ now? Do we know who the lucky bloke is? Has she shared any pics of him or is keeping him under wraps?

Well... where to begin. The "boyfriend" (king babe) she hasn't shared him on her socials, but we've seen the back of his head many times, and he's been spotted with her at the basketball. Wednesday night seems to be "root night" because she doesn't have the kids. He seems to only take from her, and never seems to treat her to anything, which was spoken about on here, next minute he's turning up with Sadza? To eat with her oxtail slop, and she says this week that her 👑 left her a pair of pjs under the pillow. We all totally think they're his pjs that he left. It 100% feels like a friend with benefits situation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooohhhh!!!

So Silly Sally Sue and Darcy the model both wear a size 8 in ZM?

Yeah, nah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I so rarely watch her stories. The cake interaction!! Why post that?!

She knew how long a cake takes to make and bake. Why start it if there wasn’t time to eat before bed?? Then shame the kids when they want to eat the cake they’ve just cooked? Of course they wanted to eat it then and there!! You set them up for disappointment.
If they got home at 4 it could have been made and in the oven by 5 and could have been ready to eat by 6.30 at least.
It's just because the witch doesn't plan and organise her time. It probably wasnt ready in time because she probably had to fit in an afternoon nap after her mad dog busy day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Acts like nutrition mum of the year by not letting them have cake before bed, yet eats it herself for breakfast but also smashes down cheezels and crackers and dip for breakfast as well. Mmmm..k NutritionaLou

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is off topic but I hope you don't mind. I discovered something new today. Edgar's Mission raised over $100,000 today (well yesterday on your Giving Tuesday which Emmylou never even mentioned) and they had promised to dance this dance if they did. I have never seen that dance and they said they learn it in school. Do you all know how to do the Nutbush?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

She’s keeping him under wraps, but also…. if he breaks up with her, she’s probably going to fry him, chop him up with kitchen scissors, add some sweet chilli sauce and put him IN some wraps…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.