EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I getting really old, or are you old? He’s the King of Grime! So good 😂. At his peak 10ish years ago. He features on the soundtrack for Everything I Know About Love which was set in 2012.
Well I'm an 80's baby, so didn't think I was too old, but maybe if I listen to some songs, I'd know him? 😂 I'm just laughing he looks like 👑 babe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I'm an 80's baby, so didn't think I was too old, but maybe if I listen to some songs, I'd know him? 😂 I'm just laughing he looks like 👑 babe
Possibly! He was huge in the UK and very mainstream, but probably more of a “big on Triple J” in Australia kind of situation 🤔

Reactions: 12
I call BS to babe leaving a gift under her pillow.
She films the opening of an envelope, if he left a gift we would have seen it on the gram. She posted that because us Fezzas talked about the fact he is all take and no give.

EmmyLou is a liar liar pants on 🔥
She probably put it up as a hint hint buy me some presents Babe so I can share with all my followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@gemmagucci haha I totally forgot about folding your pyjamas and putting them under your pillow when you make your bed. Babe is just tidy and Emmylou isn’t used to it and now she’s nicked poor Babe’s jamies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh please, please let her try and stick those hoofs in those ballet pointes and try and stand up on them.
I'd actually pay to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder in her mind if she actually thinks the PJ's are for her. Like, not show pretending for the gram and posting 7 photos of her with her hands up to her mouth all giggly and surprised. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder in her mind if she actually thinks the PJ's are for her. Like, not show pretending for the gram and posting 7 photos of her with her hands up to her mouth all giggly and surprised. :sick:
I think she knows they’re not a present for her and is acting out some sort of Flirty McGirty role play where it’s like:

“Oops Babe (giggle scrunch face baby voice) I thought these were mine but they’re actually yours (giggle scrunch face baby voice) so I’m wearing your Pjs….why don’t you come over and tear them off me (giggle scrunch face baby voice)?”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I call BS to babe leaving a gift under her pillow.
She films the opening of an envelope, if he left a gift we would have seen it on the gram. She posted that because us Fezzas talked about the fact he is all take and no give.

EmmyLou is a liar liar pants on 🔥
Excuse me - I Believe the correct description of chode nosed Emmy is Liar Liar Flaps on Fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thrifty Lou hey! She ‘had to use up this carton of long life milk here’ (the $1.60 Woolies brand one 😁), so she’s whippin up a whoppin big fat & sugar laden tea cake for afternoon tea! Onya Emmy! 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All caught up.

I'm really tired. I can't believe she's been gifted a pair of ballet pointe shoes signed by a ballerina from The Australian Ballet. That's a significant gift. Plus the free tickets and the throwaway that the fan girls can pay for their own.

I know it's a PR stint. But EL? I hope she takes her daughters and not King Babe.

This the the frustrating side of influencers who receive gifts that they clearly don't understand nor have an interest in.

I'm glad that EL has so much money that she doesn't have to worry about the cost of living unlike her fan girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do companies work with these absolute gits?

Seeing bogans like Banana Drama Llama get head pats for exploiting their kids makes me ill.

Reactions: 18
All caught up.

I'm really tired. I can't believe she's been gifted a pair of ballet pointe shoes signed by a ballerina from The Australian Ballet. That's a significant gift. Plus the free tickets and the throwaway that the fan girls can pay for their own.

I know it's a PR stint. But EL? I hope she takes her daughters and not King Babe.

This the the frustrating side of influencers who receive gifts that they clearly don't understand nor have an interest in.

I'm glad that EL has so much money that she doesn't have to worry about the cost of living unlike her fan girls.
I was actually wondering what Lia was thinking, she sounded like it was something she'd probably like, and this witch is getting this for free.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.