Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
“Not going out last night was a good decision”

I am all for having fun at all ages, but she sounds like a 25 year old who doesn’t have any responsibilities
I used to say this when I was kid free, and no husband. Guessing no late night fun with new bf. Wonder what he was doing on his Saturday night?!

Reactions: 7

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Nutbush, YMCA and Macarena is always played at every function I’m at! Even the Ketchup Song ! LOVE THAT SONG! I play them sometimes on Fridays for people who actually turn up to work
What about the Bus Stop?? Or am I really showing my age here 🫣

• Haha

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Genuinely (old money) wealthy people don't wear stuff with the labels printed all over them. They just don't.

She looks like trashy new money who won a bit on the lottery and spent it all on a good time.
We know she likes to spend money on a good time….👋🏻 👑 Babe

• Haha

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I don't know if its the "gifted" PJ's or the lunchboxes, ballet gift or that fucking cake but my hate follow tolerance is low. Im sorry but i welcome the day when the tap runs dry and she is forced to gain real employment. Deserves everything she gets when the time comes. Sleep well tonight Lou you "earned" it....
What's even better is, when that time comes, 1. she may be too old or too inexperienced to gain employment
2. It will be too late for her to accumulate sufficient superannuation to support her during retirement.

These influencers (grifters) don't seem to think about and plan for the future.

• Heart

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of marinating meat then freezing it. Is this a thing?
Yes I do it all the time, especially with chicken. When I have some inspiration LOL I’ll do a heap so it’s great for CBF nights. Take it out in the morning then makes a quick and easy meal at night - cook and we’ve with a nice salad.

Last edited: