Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It sounds like the guy sitting in front of the screaming bishma in the stolen seat says “GEEZ” after her scream I think??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Surely she is hiring these items, she can’t afford to buy shoes for her kids, but she can spend it on clothes that don’t even fit….
I was thinking she was borrowing them but i think you've nailed it.

We never see these expensive designer outfits more than once.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
OK main talking points from the live for those who missed it. I have a mad dog busy day but here I am wasting time on her.

- Had just woken up from a nap and decided to do a live
- Had 641 viewers at one point
- Showed her defrosting African sausage she was going to eat for dinner. Proclaimed it was too big. Cue lots of big African sausage comments.
- Mentioned she would size up to a 16 Rip Curl if she still had her Mum Tum. She’s currently in a 14.
- Thought as she’d been doing lots of squats her booty had grown however she had her bikinis on the wrong way (re yesterday’s beach story and picking the bikini out of her arse)
- Something about the basketball giving her a purpose in life
- Said she would move house but wanted to stay in the area
- As usual talked all about her weight loss tips
- Said she stopped doing lives all the time as the trolling was getting to her. Said it’s ok if people say her tits are saggy, she’s a bad mum, she looks slutty etc.
- She was offered an Instagram subscription but that’s all she said.
- Said she has borrowed Balenciaga from Charlotte for events but didn’t want to draw on the current controversy.
- Someone asked if she had a spare Frank Green drink bottle - wtf 😬
- Said her and Christian were messaging each other the other day.
I took a million screenshots of some fucking dodgy comments
Thank you. I couldn't watch the live.

Reactions: 5

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Sorry been made dog busy at work then had our team dinner will go back and read.

What baffles me is ZM is out so late with stock everyone else including the other brands under that owners umbrella have been selling full price for months and now reduced. How the fuck does she make money from it.
is Zoe Moss just the clearance off shoot of Leonie wholesales?

Blue Lou

She used to live on Canterbury Road not far from Fitzroy Street. Probably wanted to keep the kids in the same school. Not sure where Jimmy lives

as for the Bishma Sisters. Sally Sue is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Her kids must be with their dad as well. Ferals.
I’ve seen Jimmy in Port Melbourne supermarkets a few times with his partner.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
God, she is so conceited.

She seems to be trying them on, deciding they’re keepers and then ripping it off? I heard her say something like “don’t worry, they’ve still got the vagina strip” so I assumed she hadn’t decided whether she was returning them or not? 🤔
Yes, I was just too lazy to type that.

zoeloss

Ham and pease pudding here in a good old sandwich 🥪

Christ the "beach" looks awful.... bet it smells. Our beaches in North east uk are way better

Last edited: