Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
He talks as much shite as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
why are people so obsessed with her friendship with Christian? It gets asked every single live whether she's still in contact with him

icouldsizedown

I don’t think it’s for babe, I think she’s making eating fetish for tips. Would explain the skanky outfits she wears too

• Sick

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Look out King Babe!!! Fat Ass Lou gonna be cooking with this dark meated creature soon!! Off u fck King Babe!!! 🤣🤣✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻Why all the talk about food?? Even with this guy?!? She needs an intervention!!

69545A5B-FDD8-4224-A629-DC47CA614BF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Black.bird

VIP Member
Last summer BaywatchLou had a #collab with Cool Cabanas.

She was gifted two cabanas, one for herself and another for a giveaway, yet yesterday she said she two.

Anyone remember if she a announced a winner or did she pocket them both.
I don't remember that. But I do remember reading here, when she gave away a voucher for Zoe Moss, that she deleted the winner story shortly after announcing it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the "winner" was one of her sock accounts!

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Omg this a “beautiful” beach? I have no words for the “kini” that’s fits the same way it did 12 months ago in WA! 🤣

That bikini pic influenced me to get off my couch and hit the gym!
Yeah, I’m second guessing grabbing a little chocky from the fridge 😂😂

• Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
I am waiting forvher to copy the cheezelsxrecipe from the shiw snack wars. Deep fried cheezels i think they make. Puke at the thought.

Reactions: 7