Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whodat1

I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂
Don’t think that’s Nadia’s house no Kmart plate and white powder!
She doesn’t do it herself like EL she hires people who are professional

You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.
I’d like her to her to do it but I don’t want to see it!! Be generous and not film it

Reactions: 5

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Ok guys. Im an hour away from a 23 hour trip to Melbourne, my layover in dubai is under an hour so no wifi time, so PLEASE share pics and vids for me when i come home jet lagged as shit and need entertainment 😘❤
I dont want to miss a minute of her car crash life unfolding lol.
Chompers too if you have the time haha xx
Scroll back!!

We only have stills of her ejection but there is a couple of nice videos of her dancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Black.bird

VIP Member
That bikini can’t be comfortable it’s 5 sizes too small and digging in everywhere .. what’s wrong with a sexy high cut low back one piece if she wants to show off the goods? 🤣
Or a skort-style bottom? Even better, a skort-style tankini.

Reactions: 4
Was V saying she was excited to go to her dads because she gets popcorn, icecream and pizza?

He is giving her something she likes as a treat. Unlike EL who thinks oxtail slop and African sausage is a treat.
That’s what I thought I heard too but when I listened again I think she said next Thursday so possibly it’s a movie day at school??

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Don’t think that’s Nadia’s house no Kmart plate and white powder!
She doesn’t do it herself like EL she hires people who are professional

I’d like her to her to do it but I don’t want to see it!! Be generous and not film it
No. My comment was two separate things.
I think this is her house.

I know even nardz couldnt afford that sydney sea side mansion

Attachments

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Just back to the nutbush
I told the DJ at my wedding specifically not to play it. I didn’t want people lined up doing this stupid dance we all did in primary school but have no idea why or where it came from
My husband’s stupid cousin asked for it and he played it! I was so pissed 🤣
Haha I also banned it and a couple of others from our wedding

Black.bird

VIP Member
Why is DieticianLou saying “eat the fucking carbs”, when she refuses to eat any sugar and instead gorges herself on sugar free alternatives?

Also, I hope you ham sandwich fezzas are doing more than just ham and lashings of budda?!
Lots of (crushed Dole) pineapple here!

Reactions: 3

Aaron left us blue

Hang in there fellow fezzas. We need to watch this car crash to the end, we've come this far.
I really think 2023 is going to be the year it all comes crashing down. I can't see Ganier renewing her ambassadorship, which seems to be her bread and butter. The media career is dead. Karma is coming....
Its my birthday and the sledge from C made my day already, "a lamington is better" 😂😂😂 you can see the rage behind the smile!
Hip hip hooray 🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤

Reactions: 3