Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
I hate that I know this, but she hired a mansion in Sydney to do some exercise and show off her latest collection - that's where these photos are from.

I'm convinced someone told Emmylou that she looks absolutely perfect at this current weight and that she has enviable curves. That person was a liar, who probably said that to make themselves feel better, but it's the only explanation I can come up with for her behaviour.

Same!!!!
That house is in Coogee and shown on Luxe Listings as Crypto House

Such a flattering angle 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

greacea

VIP Member
She can't travel too far as she has to get to the United game tonight.

Can't wait to see what outfit LebronLou is going to treat us to tonight!

Wonder what Babe is up to today?
Hahaha LebronLou. Has anyone added all her nicknames to the wiki?

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
That's some self serving LL bullshit. The placating "ha ha" is something that she loves to do!

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I'm still not convinced the D and G was hired. Look at the haul of unworn, expensive clothes (still with tags) she sold off a few months back. It think she just has a shopping problem, and doesn't care how much cash she blows.
I absolutely agree. No way she is hiring them.

EmmysUnusedHairbrush

All caught up.

I'm really tired. I can't believe she's been gifted a pair of ballet pointe shoes signed by a ballerina from The Australian Ballet. That's a significant gift. Plus the free tickets and the throwaway that the fan girls can pay for their own.

I know it's a PR stint. But EL? I hope she takes her daughters and not King Babe.

This the the frustrating side of influencers who receive gifts that they clearly don't understand nor have an interest in.

I'm glad that EL has so much money that she doesn't have to worry about the cost of living unlike her fan girls.
I read that as King Bang 😳🙊🤣 my eyes are tired 🤣

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Planning her day? It's gonna be warm in Melbourne today so we all know she's going to spend the day making podaydo salad to be served with burger wraps at the park
I hope part of her day is spent at The Children's ™ primary school supporting the fundraising effort. She's had 3 kids at the school, surely some school mum friends there?

Attachments

Reactions: 8

somanyteeth

VIP Member
We know she wants to be a Fembot, do you think she is going full SINGLE WHITE FEMALE on Nards?

If she is, expect a LOT more of “free the nipple”

View attachment 1777809
I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂

Attachments

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Just backtracking a bit.

Wasn't the gross stretchy dress released by
StephGilmoreLouonewordnohyphen aka ELLs?

If so, why is ZM advertising it now?
She mentioned last week that she is moving it to the ZM page. Probably bc it went on sale this week and ZM gets more traffic than her home-brand page.