Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a fucking scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??
That is gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
It’s all pretty subjective. I’ve lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Singapore, London and New York and I find Melbourne weather the most easy to live in by quite a distance. Winter is cold, but not cold on a world scale. I find the relentless heat of Perth and Adelaide in summer pretty yuck, and the humidity of Sydney and above is not my cup of tea either. So Melbourne weather suits me fine. I’m not sure anyone hangs their hat on Melbourne having good beaches but if there’s open water nearby, people will use it when it’s hot. The best cities in the world have pretty unforgiving climates and most don’t have enviable open bodies of water but manage to be pretty great places to live and visit. This might be me doing exactly what you were waiting for but you somehow turned a thread bagging EL into some deep defence of Adelaide and bagging of Melbourne, so I reckon us Melburnians are allowed the right of reply 😝
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
T

These 2 don’t even follow each other on the gram, probably don’t want to be reminded of this shameful day 😂
I wonder if he has seen this video. Someone should DM it to him.
Better still, send it to the daily mail. They love things like this

Lou's face needs to be on this.

What about the Bus Stop?? Or am I really showing my age here 🫣
I had forgotten about that one

And then when she is out in public he gets the real LL.

Hump day special.
Yeah, the screaming banshee

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's such an odd thing haha. I think Aussies are the only one that do it. I moved here from the UK when I was in primary school and the kids would do the Nutbush at every disco/dance haha. I never learnt it but that and the Macarena are the only synchronised dances I think I've ever seen people do. Oh and maybe that bootscooting song.
No, it's very UK, at every Wedding/party etc. you do the nutbush

Reactions: 6

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮
Oh please take one for the team….. figuratively not literally. We will all love you so much if you got us some pics of her in the wild 😛

Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮
Ahhh! Scuse my ignorance - I thought Brighton Beach was a beach 😂😂 I was wondering where the white sand on the shore was which is what we are used to over here 😂

PleatherPants

“Here’s Johnny!!”
View attachment 1778569
I don’t know why ⬇ made me think of ⬆View attachment 1778570
Here’s your retrospective grift declaration fezzas ✌🏼🥖🎪👙
I have these sunnies in the dark tortoise shell kind of colour and I love them. I actually think they look good on me. (I seem to suit larger sunglasses). Now I can never wear them again and I won’t be buying any more from S & L, that’s for damn sure.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I assume the "cooler things" she is referring to in the SMM car park are containerized fridge/freezers? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Am I getting really old, or are you old? He’s the King of Grime! So good 😂. At his peak 10ish years ago. He features on the soundtrack for Everything I Know About Love which was set in 2012.
Well I'm an 80's baby, so didn't think I was too old, but maybe if I listen to some songs, I'd know him? 😂 I'm just laughing he looks like 👑 babe

• Haha