EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the feeling this whole colouring thing is a new "therapy" for LL and she's forcing onto The Children like all the other times? I know kids like to colour, but it's not usually a family activity, not for me anway.
If colouring is a type of therapy for LL, she needs a new therapist.

Maybe the journaling just doesn't cut it anymore and the coloring helps her keep her weight down. 🤔

Has she been back to the gym or have they banned her for crimes against Activewear?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So how long before Emmylou jumps onto the insta subscription scam to provide her tribe with more riveting exclusive content just like her mean girl friend
I get the feeling her demographic are probably not able to pay for content.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her social media is a disgrace. She has social media strategist on her resume, another lie. A) she clearly did not pack any of those boxes and just wants to be the face of the donation to get all the kudos and b) in the same story where she's asking people to tag and share if they need clothes, she's once again talking about what's she's having for dinner!!! Clearly shows where her priorities are and she's too dumb to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck she is a bore!

Who feels the need to film themselves in "a gorgus little foyer" going to a very impordant meeting?

I see she tripped herself up about being at the office and had to cover it up by saying Polly works at home!!

If you'd been there, we would've known you flog!

Reactions: 23
I’ve already had it with these stupid bleeping neon highlighter kitten heels…bring back the clod hoppers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Smashed a whole bag to the point of feeling physically ill of sugar free sweets.
Please start a subscription wellness app I wanna be just as healthy.........
Grow up you festy little troll with zero self control

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.