EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how long before Emmylou jumps onto the insta subscription scam to provide her tribe with more riveting exclusive content just like her mean girl friend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder how long until Lardy announces a paid subscription content like Bec, Roxy et al?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I was having a crappy day and she gave me a laugh so I will say thank you for being ridiculous EmmyLou 🥕View attachment 1747944

Nailed it!!
She really is a dumb C U Next Tuesday. No self respect and throws anything up on her profile without a second thought as to whether or not it is good for her image… oh that’s right, she lost that a long time ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is C sending us subliminal help messages by drawing grapes, hoping her mother will read here about fruit and vegetables being good for a child’s diet.
Talk about pushing your own food obsessiion onto your children- draw cheese, biscuits, draw quince paste draw more cheese! cheese! cheese!

• Haha
So how long before Emmylou jumps onto the insta subscription scam to provide her tribe with more riveting exclusive content just like her mean girl friend
As soon as it’s offered to her. She’ll be falling over herself to sign up. She wants to film her entire day and go live constantly anyway, she’d be delighted to charge people for the privilege. Sadly, I think she’s got enough dedicated followers to make it worthwhile. And there’s no shortage of “content” for the people that don’t want to pay.

Reactions: 14
I went to go check out this oxtail recipe to see how much fat ladden crap she puts in, and saw this recipe. WTH is the picture she's used for a beef curry? No pic of the actual curry to be seen with this recipe.
She does not make her curry paste, she uses jar paste all the time. Nothing wrong with that, some brands are 👌. But EmmyLie I do not believe you can keep up with your own BS

Reactions: 11
Dinner then snacks or snacks then dinner? What's wrong with some fruit after school & they sure shouldn't need snacks after dinner if you feed them a decent appetising meal.

• Haha
Dinner then snacks or snacks then dinner? What's wrong with some fruit after school & they sure shouldn't need snacks after dinner if you feed them a decent appetising meal.
But yo yo mummas life revolves around food, so she's projecting it onto the kids. I wonder if they ask for snacks when their with their father? I could imagine Aaron would say no to them so they don't bother to ask.

Reactions: 12
Yes I thought that too. They should just have a piece of fruit and wait for dinner. Burger wraps and chips is pretty filling.

Also I feel sorry for SL's kid who has to hang around EL's house and listen to her screech and walk around with no pants on.

Reactions: 17
Guys, do you think there is some Insta scammer, distance reiki, healer coach we could all use to erase our memories that Emmylou exists? Imagine it, going back to a time pre EL.
Actually leila stead is the boss bish of that realm. Or crystal bailey. Neither work, but you did say scammer….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.