EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I had to stop watching. If the ratios are the same it would be perfectly fine to reduce the quantities as long as you did it for all the components in the flour mixture. If you were only cooking 500g of meat you’d end up with a huge amount of the flour mixture left over, what a waste!
Why is she cooking 3kg??

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How much would she spend on this meat per week? And yes make a veggie soup. It makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand the constant need to be ‘busy’. Not being able to just take a break from using your every action and thoughts (no matter how lame) for content. She’s manic but I can also see a sadness….just calm the fark down!

I don’t see a counsellor like she claims she does but I recognise when I’m falling in a heap and take a step back from any sort of engagement…surely her counsellor has given her these strategies??

She could be using her kid free time to get that hovel sorted, chill with a book, gym, walk, plan meals (including lunch boxes) for the week and basically just do some self reflection. None of which needs to be posted. It’s bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

F1AFF03E-6E77-40A0-9D0E-C89A096A47F1.png

Reactions: 22
Is it me or does she seem overly fake and chirpy this morning?
I noticed she avoided the comment in the live about Sally Sue being engaged!

Reactions: 19
Who the duck wakes up and makes a stew that gets eaten in hump day.

why not take the dogs for a walk grab a coffee have breakfast then cook or is that tooooo normal

anyway looks like she’s changing the shoe vibe spotted some new ones in the pigsty and then yesterday’s just sitting there she lives like a child
58794F40-11FD-41D7-91A7-2B978951E733.png
2EA913CF-EE45-4852-9A15-5CFB3F99B2B7.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t think so. She said she had a big crew over and they ate all the oxtail and crème caramel and it was a brilliant night. It sounded like she meant after basketball but she said she was going home and hopping in PJs and watching Yellowstone so not sure of the timeline. I think I might need a break from Tattle. I feel like I know too many details and I’m becoming obsessive 🤣🤣🤣
She is very sad. She is spending all that money on food to feed these big crews of "friends." And I bet they aren't really friends. She wants them to be so she is buying their friendship.

Reactions: 33
Thanks for the rundown on the live. It was way too early for me.

Is she back on Duromine? I didn't know much about it until Christian shared his live reaction to how he couldn't sleep and felt this rush of energy.

So since last Sunday she's bout 6 kilos of oxtail and spent just under $200 on meat for Babe.

I know not everyone likes being alone or doing the mundane things around the house. But really she should give it a try.

• Wow
The egg wash. WHY???? …. Flour sticks to the meat. It’s there to thicken the stew and it’s a way to add it without it going clumpy. There is absolutely NO need for egg. Never in the history of casserole making have I ever seen an egg wash used before stewing. Make it make sense. Yes I have now officially lost my shiz.. over egg. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how about food prepping for the week for you and the kids instead of this goop for your root.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The egg wash. WHY???? …. Flour sticks to the meat. It’s there to thicken the stew and it’s a way to add it without it going clumpy. There is absolutely NO need for egg. Never in the history of casserole making have I ever seen an egg wash used before stewing. Make it make sense. Yes I have now officially lost my shiz.. over egg. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s a South African/Zimbabwean technique 🫠

Reactions: 8
That sized stew (never gross fatty stuff like this!) is something I might make once or twice in winter and it gets portioned and put in the freezer. It usually makes at least 4 meals for the 2 of us using less than a kilo of meat. She makes this once a week so who is eating these massive portions?

Reactions: 18
No one puts 3kg of meat in any stew! Don’t put the recipe up for 3kg. Do one for 1kg and do the recipe properly. Don’t leave if for others to work out. Watching her do half a tablespoon of salt made me die. She put a heaped whole one in. I really do think she’s illiterate. No shame. I think Leah would have written it up and done the website previously and now she’s having to wait for Leah to do her a favour because she just can’t do it. Those culottes will be lovely for autumn and winter when they finally arrive 🤣 body con dress will have to be for Christmas I guess!

• Haha
Who the duck wakes up and makes a stew that gets eaten in hump day.

why not take the dogs for a walk grab a coffee have breakfast then cook or is that tooooo normal

anyway looks like she’s changing the shoe vibe spotted some new ones in the pigsty and then yesterday’s just sitting there she lives like a child
View attachment 1744356View attachment 1744363
And those dogs don't need a brush out. They need a haircut. Those guys can get matted and it hurts. But she probably doesn't have money for grooming, only meat.

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand the constant need to be ‘busy’. Not being able to just take a break from using your every action and thoughts (no matter how lame) for content. She’s manic but I can also see a sadness….just calm the fark down!

I don’t see a counsellor like she claims she does but I recognise when I’m falling in a heap and take a step back from any sort of engagement…surely her counsellor has given her these strategies??

She could be using her kid free time to get that hovel sorted, chill with a book, gym, walk, plan meals (including lunch boxes) for the week and basically just do some self reflection. None of which needs to be posted. It’s bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1744299
Fact is she hates herself and doesn't like spending time by herself. However I bet between the manic times, she spend a lot of time self loathing.
Everything about her is so fake and she would spend hours lying on the couch crying about her shitful life.

B23C0A30-4437-49B1-8C15-B897EDB841D6.jpeg

I’m sorry but who the duck would buy this dress for $100 she can’t even be arsed taking decent photos look at those lopsided pancakes.
Spend an extra $20 go to Commonry where you can try it on for size upto 22 I just bought some lovely stuff for summer in 18

• Haha
Fact is she hates herself and doesn't like spending time by herself. However I bet between the manic times, she spend a lot of time self loathing.
Everything about her is so fake and she would spend hours lying on the couch crying about her shitful life.
Yes, I can’t understand how your life would be fulfilling and the constant need to “ hustle” would grind you eventually.. in her mid 40’s within 3 kids (who are no longer young and marketable as won’t want to be on camera) it’s not really a middle aged persons game. Sure there are niches but they usually have a side skill like an actor, musician , model etc . Lardy has no skill so to get up every day and have to reach out to crappy pork companies or skin care brands.. no thanks!!

Nearly spewed in my mouth when she went on about the bone in the meat, thank you to the person here who pointed out that it was an actual tail of an ox. A TAIL 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also why the duck is she going out, stay home and sort your house out. Runs around aimlessly on her weekends without The Children and then is all tired by the time they get home.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.