EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's mad! Why is she not enjoying a sleep-in like most normal people do if they're able to? As for making and handling all the ingredients for a meaty casserole at that time of the morning - I honestly feel ill!

I set my breadmaker on a timer before I go to bed on Saturday night, so when I wake up on Sunday it's to the aroma of freshly baked (banana and blueberry today) bread ... so delicious, and I'd much rather smell that than ... stew :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
EL you can post that oil stew all you like and the recipe etc I assure you no need to perfect it as no one will know, we wont be trying it. bleeping rank who cooks a heavy fat laden meal each and every week??? who is eating it, her during the night? Slips downstairs for a little bowl and a cry...
Her saying 'I love sucking the bone' was sensational.

Also - That oxtail looking like a straight up dick.

Rank 🤢🤮
I just DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY she needs to do the whole egg-wash thing?? bleeping flour it, seal it, and then chuck it in the slow cooker with everything else!!! Who wants that goopy mess all over it? And how Is she not sick of eating the same thing AGAIN? I have my favourite dishes that I cook on the reg, but duck! This takes the cake! She’s gotta be trolling us, right?! Surely as a “cook” she’d have a bigger repertoire??? Someone please make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 19
Oh Lou we see you even when you don't post because you don't want to be seen.
You need the adoration of your 'tribe' but when that is not enough you cut them off by not posting. Now you are back, oversharing and treating them like your besties with inane content. Just like love bombs from an abusive partner.
You have impulsive and somewhat obsessive behaviours related to food and the purchase of clothing, you have hoarding tendencies.
Your relationships and mood are unstable.
Your self-image is just out of whack.
You need help with this. It is not easy but whatever you are doing is not enough. YOU need to do the work as well. A counsellor won't fix this for you, they are just a tool for you to use.
One of the problems for you is that when real relationships fail you can get the adoration you need to fuel your behaviours through social media. Perhaps think about this.
PS Clean that hovel, brush your hair and give the crop tops and clacky mules a rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Has anyone actually seen her eat it? She makes it, raves on about it. But I Havnt seen her sit at a table with a bowl of it.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never known someone to eat the same heavy fat laden thing so many times. You might have it say 3 maybe 4 times over the whole of winter I swear this is her 4th time just this month.

Do her 'guests' not get over this one bleeping dish!?

Her pouring in the canola oil!? Constantly.

Her touching the bins outside and then chopping vegetables!? BUT it's OK! It's a 'new bin liner' on your OUTSIDE BIN you pig.

The Oxtail, all 3 or 4 Kilos of it didn't fit in the pot!!??

Her saying 'Goodbye' 'be safe, be kind' shutupppp you thieving, lying scam artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand her obsession with this disgusting stew. Even if it does bring all the boys to her yard, mix it up and make something different. Maybe a nice African dish would put her in the good root books.
She said in her stories yesterday at the market that she’s perfecting the recipe to show her followers and that’s why she keeps making it. She thought she had the recipe right now, so she’d share it hence the early wake up and live cooking demo.

Reactions: 13
So she's going shopping at Chadstone. I guess she's just realised that Christmas is coming and buying Christmas presents and not more size 12 clothes for her.

I agree that this is @Super Cute 🎅🏻🎄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stay away from Chadstone ManicLou, leave it to Bec Judd. Stop filming the Christmas Santa display where children have come for their photos.

Reactions: 18
She said in her stories yesterday at the market that she’s perfecting the recipe to show her followers and that’s why she keeps making it. She thought she had the recipe right now, so she’d share it hence the early wake up and live cooking demo.
Yeah, and obviously some people are keen on it as she shared some stories of peoples' ingredients on their benches, ready to make it.

--------------------

It's a wonder Brad doesn't get her in to host some cake making demos (I giggled so hard reading the Hummingbird cake fiasco posts). Seriously though, although she is a bit of an ... um ... "acquired taste" - that might prove good for business because she can turn on the charm when she wants to.

Reactions: 8
She tags Chadstone and then says she couldn't get anything she wanted there and will need to shop online. Does she understand how this gig works?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
3 kilos of meat is so much! I like to make slow cooked Indian curries, and 500g feeds my family with left overs. And my husband is a big eater!

She would have been at chadstone for not even an hour. I think it opens at 10 on Sunday, and she was home by 12, it would take at least 40 minutes to get there. Why?

Reactions: 18
She would have been at chadstone for not even an hour. I think it opens at 10 on Sunday, and she was home by 12, it would take at least 40 minutes to get there. Why?
I was there at the same time, would have made my day to see a crop top’d wildebeest in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.