EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if shes 155cm she would be somewhat my weight (i dont go to the gym but i do lift stuff here and there but cbf) . im 46kg
46kg? She’s dreaming. Lazylou’s two batwing arms, plus her four titties would weigh more than 46kg. The gunt she had lopped off weighed near 20kg. No offence but she is a rotund ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
46kg? She’s dreaming. Lazylou’s two batwing arms, plus her four titties would weigh more than 46kg. The gunt she had lopped off weighed near 20kg. No offence but she is a rotund ball.
hahahaha shes a large basketball it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't someone in previous thread say cheezels were on special somewhere??? Mumma maddog bizy getting her cheezel fix!
Speaking of Mad dog - I laughed so hard when I saw this and had to snap a photo

View attachment 1737064 I was thisclose to complimenting her in this dress and then the bikini popped up 🤢🤢! I actually thought in this dress she looked liked she’d lost a little weight even, it’s amazing how much better and even slimmer she can look when she dresses for her real size and shape. What’s wrong with her that she can look this nice but still insists on dressing the way she actually does when she’s not filming for ZM??
I have a dress just like this from last summer - maybe self styler? All these zm items seem to be rip offs from last year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More proof that these sunglasses suit nobody.
I can’t stand this chick….I despise how she says “haiiiiiii gaiiiiiiiis” 😵💫

Snorting laughing 🤣🤣🤣
“Rotund Ball”

Snorting laughing 🤣🤣🤣
“Rotund Ball”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I found the perfect car for Emmylou ... it will go very well with last night's jacket

1668752656180.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the dishonesty, I have been on a weight loss journey in the past, anyone who has knows how hard it is, even when you do everything right and out in the effort, it’s a slow and hard process.
Eating Cheezels & kgs of meat just does not do it, nor does walking on its own, she is a flat out liar.
yes she possibly did lose20kgs but she had stacked on more than that before and after that time so it kind of doesn’t count 😂
She could have had the gastric sleeve when she disappeared for a week earlier this year… I know it says says liquid diet before and after but we don’t actually see what she eats as opposed to just cooks and presents and says she’s eating..

I don’t get why she wouldn’t let the two boys sit court side and the four adults sit together??? Unless she offered and the boys didnt want to, but you think she’d announce that if she did. I’m bloody certain no boy would turn that down

Reactions: 24
I don’t get why she wouldn’t let the two boys sit court side and the four adults sit together??? Unless she offered and the boys didnt want to, but you think she’d announce that if she did. I’m bloody certain no boy would turn that down
I wonder - because she kept quoting and tagging Chemist Warehouse - if those seats were gifted to her ... wouldn't be a good look if she then gave them away (even if she did give them to Sage).

Reactions: 9
I just come back from a holiday with my kids, been reading the comments here, but couldn’t get into my account, so couldn’t react to comments or even comment. I couldn’t believe she put babe before her own son, (who knows he probably preferred it that way, she would be such an embarrassment to him).

I have a song the lazylou needs to have playing. It's Dreamer by supertramp. Yes Lou your nothing but a dreamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder - because she kept quoting and tagging Chemist Warehouse - if those seats were gifted to her ... wouldn't be a good look if she then gave them away (even if she did give them to Sage).
Thats a good point ☺

Still would have been nothing stopping her from at least asking Chemist Warehouse if she could gift them to her son. But hey thats just me, haha, just over here thinking of my basketball crazy children 😂

Reactions: 15
I'm also thinking if she was at the chairman's function the court side seats would be part of that package and I doubt kids under 18 aren't allowed in those functions. They aren't allowed into the club President's functions in the AFL.

Reactions: 3
Thats a good point ☺

Still would have been nothing stopping her from at least asking Chemist Warehouse if she could gift them to her son. But hey thats just me, haha, just over here thinking of my basketball crazy children 😂
Yes it’s a good point but she was gloating in front of the kids! That’s what got me so incensed. It may be a “work” thing but don’t scream “I’m so excited” then toss a lame “oh the kids get the members seat”. Have a bit more decorum about it all. She could take her son’s feelings into account then go scream all she likes when he’s out of ear shot. She’s a c*#t. Plain as.

Jesus, my kids are older and if I’m doing something without them that they may like I sure as tit don’t spend my time screaming about how excited I am. I try to at down play it a little bit or at least not rub the faces in it.

Reactions: 15
Emmys not checking out the score, she's mentally preparing her next outfit coz she thinks she looks like this now. 🤣
You just KNOW she's wondering when she'll get asked to come onto the court and do that.
In her mind she should totally be centre of attention.

Reactions: 6
Thought the same
[/QUOTE]

Typical, she can't stick with or complete anything properly

Reactions: 2
She is such a scammer!!! She paid for 1 adult and 3 kids memberships and EVERY week takes 4 adults!!! I wish Melb United would call her out on it and make her pay the difference for 4 adult memberships!! 😡😡

Who is “babe “. Can someone show me a pic pls lol

Reactions: 3
Agree with above posters that she was probably expected to sit there for chemist warehouse. Sage would have loved sitting with his mate anyway. Anything better then Lou.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.