EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a specific reason why she keeps the new BF secret from her LL words “Tribe” aka community but publicly appears with him and isn’t in hiding but she won’t share him with her viewers, customers etc? Seems like a rip off in terms of a social media friendship and following relationship. I wonder why they don’t push her on introducing him?
I don’t believe she’s ever come out and said much about him or why it’s a secret. Maybe it leads to more chatter and she likes it? She seems to dodge the boyfriend questions on her lives too

Reactions: 13
We go to the NBL games in Brisbane and no one that attends gets that dressed up. Courtside ladies usually wear pants or a longer skirt or dress as otherwise they are flashing gash to everyone. Most attendees are wearing shorts or jeans with dressy tops or tees. Maybe its a Brisbane thing to be a bit more casual but I know heels are not allowed on court.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We go to the NBL games in Brisbane and no one that attends gets that dressed up. Courtside ladies usually wear pants or a longer skirt or dress as otherwise they are flashing gash to everyone. Most attendees are wearing shorts or jeans with dressy tops or tees. Maybe its a Brisbane thing to be a bit more casual but I know heels are not allowed on court.
And our ELL rocks up in a short skirt to flash her gash 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Does she have a specific reason why she keeps the new BF secret from her LL words “Tribe” aka community but publicly appears with him and isn’t in hiding but she won’t share him with her viewers, customers etc? Seems like a rip off in terms of a social media friendship and following relationship. I wonder why they don’t push her on introducing him?
100%. Why does she respect his privacy requests but no one else in her life? Kids, Aaron, any friends she used to have, strangers and employees in their place of work.

Reactions: 19
I really don’t understand her thinking behind what she wears to basketball games. It’s not a fashion parade. Jeans and a tshirt is all that’s needed. She looks like someone who is trying too hard to be noticed. I guess she figures any exposure is good exposure.
Would love to know her thoughts when prepping her outfit a tram conductor green blazer, shocking pink crop, aqua mini skirt, neon shoes, hot pink bag and nails to match make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure it’s been mentioned (there’s a lot of pages to catch up on!) but I still can’t get past the fact that she had her 12 YEAR OLD and his friend sit on the other side of the court to her!! He’s a child! She spends all her time at the bball on her phone so she can’t even claim that she could see him/keep an eye on him the whole time, it’s so unsafe. Sage should have taught her a lesson and left at half time to see if she’d even notice 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand her obsession with her clothes size. She’s obviously not a 12, but who cares. 🤷‍♀️
I’m 158cm, 65kg with a proportionate/gym-everyday build and I’m comfortably in a size 12. She has at least 20kg on me and claims to be the same clothes size.
It just makes ‘her’ entire clothing range, with a no returns policy, a huge risk for consumers.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone have an idea as to what her weight may be?

Would she be more than 80kgs?
I'd say, at a guess, about 75-ish kgs. That said, one of my work buddies and I are the exact same height and weight, yet I'm a size bigger than her. (We bought identical dresses - same label, shop, etc., one day for a work thing ... maybe I was pre-menstrual or retaining fluid or something?). So it's not an easy thing to guess.

Reactions: 5
It’s her free weekend will she be out drinking and eating with Jess or is SL making a come back

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.