EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just not comfortable in her own company is she? My husband went off to play cricket today with rain clouds looming…I was so disappointed when he came home an hour later as I really love having Saturdays to myself 🥹🙈

She was hoping someone from Melb United would pick this story up and offer her corporate box seats or something better than the nosebleed section….grifting Bogan Basketball Banshee 😆View attachment 1742471
I love being by myself at home. It's also easier when you need to mop floors!

Did anyone catch Poh on Australian Story? I always found her very interesting. Anyway they talked about her Masterchef audition and even though her first dish failed they saw something in her to give her a second chance. I feel EL just doesn't have what it takes to be on tv to Poh's level. If EL was that good she would have made it by now.

You can watch Poh's story on iview or I find it easier on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love being by myself at home. It's also easier when you need to mop floors!

Did anyone catch Poh on Australian Story? I always found her very interesting. Anyway they talked about her Masterchef audition and even though her first dish failed they saw something in her to give her a second chance. I feel EL just doesn't have what it takes to be on tv to Poh's level. If EL was that good she would have made it by now.

You can watch Poh's story on iview or I find it easier on YouTube.

I like Poh and I always found her story interesting she’s a great artist also. Very talented.
28559C1D-9856-441F-A230-C4DBA075402B.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She is just not comfortable in her own company is she? My husband went off to play cricket today with rain clouds looming…I was so disappointed when he came home an hour later as I really love having Saturdays to myself 🥹🙈

She was hoping someone from Melb United would pick this story up and offer her corporate box seats or something better than the nosebleed section….grifting Bogan Basketball Banshee 😆View attachment 1742471
This face genuinely made me think of the mum in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s amazing how this grot said she just didn’t feel like showing up and being seen but yet her first story back she is wearing the tiniest skimpy yellow polka dot bikini and she’s not even at the beach on a hot day no she is in her kitchen cooking & for some warped reason she wanted to share this grotesque image with us all. Go figure.

Reactions: 24
It’s amazing how this grot said she just didn’t feel like showing up and being seen but yet her first story back she is wearing the tiniest skimpy yellow polka dot bikini and she’s not even at the beach on a hot day no she is in her kitchen cooking & for some warped reason she wanted to share this grotesque image with us all. Go figure.
That’s what I was thinking….umm I didn’t show up much on here umm you know I just didn’t wanna be seen 🥹🥹🥹🥹 Nex minute in a bikini 👙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She needs to go to oxtail anonymous.
Also can the tattler give more information about babe out with the younger women 👀
Sorry I forgot who said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhh, remember when we all thought we'd get a break from them over winter?
Nope, she ploughed through even the coldest of days with those rancid things on her feet.
Remember when we used to snark about her wearing white runners with everything, even dresses.... yep, it's all but a distant memory, she's found another style of shoe to wear to death. Wonder what the next style will be? Back to the runners? 🤔

Reactions: 18
duck she’s boring. I skip past all bball and most of her content. Hate following is difficult, but you bishmas are too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t want to be seen?! I saw more of her in that bikini than anyone needed to. “Be seen” you aren’t that special doll that you need to hide away. I think her content has just changed into the boring everyday stuff that normal people just keep to them selves… because it’s boring and normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s going on. All I see is oxtail more meat and basketball lol 😅

Didn’t want to be seen?! I saw more of her in that bikini than anyone needed to. “Be seen” you aren’t that special doll that you need to hide away. I think her content has just changed into the boring everyday stuff that normal people just keep to them selves… because it’s boring and normal.
Where are the kiddos ? I can’t keep up lol. Is it Aloves weekend ? They must be thrilled not having been filled all week. 🙏

duck she’s boring. I skip past all bball and most of her content. Hate following is difficult, but you bishmas are too funny
[/QUOTE

I thought my life was boring. Hey I made home made pizzas tonight and had a massage today lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
ELL has got some type of obsessive personality like she finds something and is OBSESSED then moves on. Lately it’s B-Ball and Oxtail slops, next month who knows!! Previously it was walks walk walking, Salad wraps. Her constant is Cheezels and those clod hoppers - clipity clop!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ELL has got some type of obsessive personality like she finds something and is OBSESSED then moves on. Lately it’s B-Ball and Oxtail slops, next month who knows!! Previously it was walks walk walking, Salad wraps, still is Cheezels.
Sadly it’ll never be her children 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.