EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could she possibly use the subscription for?
How to cook tail (x1000)
How to do the exact same makeup all the time (#makeupartist)
How to do bombies (✌)
How to shame your ex-partner
How to journal to lose 20kg
The art to getting your children to film you for Instagram (#celebrity)

Sounds like riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, do you think there is some Insta scammer, distance reiki, healer coach we could all use to erase our memories that Emmylou exists? Imagine it, going back to a time pre EL. 🤣🤣
Being able to shop and not have ptsd looking at a cheezel box, or Chicken in a biscuit, Mule shoes won’t send shivers down our spines, someone ordering beef cheeks at a restaurant won’t have us ducking for cover, just picture the serenity 😂
Candice Barber 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the nastiest vibes from SallySue. I don’t see the kind or gentle angle at all. She’s always making snide little digs about EL’s weight and appearance and body. And Emmy’s a fuckhead so we kinda love that, but growing up as the short, fat little gnome in a family of taller, leaner siblings would’ve sucked. Every single day the unconscious comparison would’ve eaten away at her. That SallySue uses it for humour is proper nasty and I reckon she’s without doubt as cunty has her sister. Birds of a feather etc.

Reactions: 30
I get the nastiest vibes from SallySue. I don’t see the kind or gentle angle at all. She’s always making snide little digs about EL’s weight and appearance and body. And Emmy’s a fuckhead so we kinda love that, but growing up as the short, fat little gnome in a family of taller, leaner siblings would’ve sucked. Every single day the unconscious comparison would’ve eaten away at her. That SallySue uses it for humour is proper nasty and I reckon she’s without doubt as cunty has her sister. Birds of a feather etc.

She is just GRIFTING off her GRIFTING sister's coattails.

I get the meangirl vibes too - just being all happy, the woe is me for the IG Stories.

Reactions: 15
When is babe going to take her on a date to a nice restaurant that he pays for?

And if “your child “ V wants to just draw a grape on a chopping board which is mind you a very good drawing better than her mums stupid forced colouring in lol. 😅. Leave the kid alone she’s happy with her drawing but no narcissistic Lou had to keep pestering her put a piece of Gouda cheese some crackers some glitter wtf. Her drawing is just fine. And this kid knows to say NO to her mum. Good on her. She can’t even have a peaceful one on one with her child without filming it and sarcastically saying an eventful Monday night. You can see it’s all forced. V drew the whole drawing while Lou was still colouring that strawberry wtf. It just doesn’t seem
Natural the way she acts. Everything is forced and narcissistic

So true. I doubt the kids want to eat that oxtail slop and that African sausage she has on the BBQ.
Loving the reincarnation of the enamel camping plate.⛺
And if “your child “ V wants to just draw a grape on a chopping board which is mind you a very good drawing better than her mums stupid forced colouring in lol. 😅. Leave the kid alone she’s happy with her drawing but no narcissistic Lou had to keep pestering her put a piece of Gouda cheese some crackers some glitter wtf. Her drawing is just fine. And this kid knows to say NO to her mum. Good on her. She can’t even have a peaceful one on one with her child without filming it and sarcastically saying an eventful Monday night. You can see it’s all forced. V drew the whole drawing while Lou was still colouring that strawberry wtf. It just doesn’t seem

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She is just GRIFTING off her GRIFTING sister's coattails.

I get the meangirl vibes too - just being all happy, the woe is me for the IG Stories.
Living on a minimum wage from the sis,collecting child support formt he x, single parent benefits etc etc..they all know how to play the system...

Reactions: 20
Living on a minimum wage from the sis,collecting child support formt he x, single parent benefits etc etc..they all know how to play the system...
I don't understand the single parent benefits as I don't have kids. But I'm sure she gets paid for her modelling (and I use that term loosely) for Zoe Loss. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Not to mention holiday leave, sick pay and superannuation.

Seriously, if this pair don't snag themselves a new rich husband, they won't be able to retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how long before Emmylou jumps onto the insta subscription scam to provide her tribe with more riveting exclusive content just like her mean girl friend
She's tried it before and it's never worked! I think she's attempted it twice, in the past.

Reactions: 7
@rulebreaker101 I’m so so sorry. We are all here for you, you are not alone xxxx

I don’t like her, never have enjoyed her online persona, but this has me thinking it really does. I think I’m going to reel back on the snark towards her because I have never looked at it from this perspective. Family dynamics can be trauma inducing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike I just caught up on yesterdays stories......

They're both idiots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When I worked at the bank 20 years ago, I would see some peoples parenting payments and even back then some people would get 1.5k to 2K per fortnight so I can only imagine how much it is now, however everything between Centrelink, banks and the ATO are connected now so there is no way you can get super without the government knowing but she could still be paid in cash by EL.

Reactions: 5

Also wtf she just spat out some chocolate almond and went straight back to chopping and peeping. I swear I would not eat anything she made yuck 🤮
18D39A07-FDE9-4D80-991A-C02E30FB1544.png

Does anyone else get the feeling this whole colouring thing is a new "therapy" for LL and she's forcing onto The Children like all the other times? I know kids like to colour, but it's not usually a family activity, not for me anway.

Reactions: 14
Not much content lately because she hasn't been able to scam invites to any events

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.