EmmyLou Loves #54 Wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday…tucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #54 for Emmylou MacCarthy aka Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thanks @Michy02 for our new thread title. Had to adjust the swear, but hopefully we all get it 🫣. Original here:
Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #54 for Emmylou MacCarthy aka Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thanks @Michy02 for our new thread title. Had to adjust the swear, but hopefully we all get it 🫣. Original here:
Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.
Thanks for the new thread Screeny, it's been a while since I've been caught up enough to see in a new thread!
Love the thread title Michy! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread Screeny, it's been a while since I've been caught up enough to see in a new thread!
Love the thread title Michy! 👏
I always miss new threads and it takes me ages to figure out where everyone has gone 😂

Sorry everyone for the half assed opening. Baby woke up at the wrong moment and now I’m on my left hand 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m guessing PooeyLou is in the shitter. Good clean for tomorrow’s Wednesday Root date night. My arse hurts from last night. 🤣🤣 but will be ready AS don’t you fret

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good lord, I blink for a day or two and I’ve missed a whole thread!
But this yellow teeny weeny monstrosity is really something else. Really would’ve loved to have seen a snap from side on though….

• Haha
I’ve tried so hard to stay away since she blocked me but sweet baby beef cheeks she sure knows how to deliver.

No more need for colonics! Those sugar free lollies are worth it from both ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How many new “fits” does a grown woman need? The consumerism is sickening. Does she wear any of these terrible “fits” more than once?

• Haha
She has definitely photoshopped the photo tonight in the yellow ensemble
If you have a look at the reflection of the lights on the floor, on the left they’re in a straight line, but it’s curved on the right
We know you have a massive swollen gut you turd.

She mentioned in her stories yesterday with Sue Lyn that they went to Rockpool on Friday so this was prob taken at Crown

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m convinced those buttons popped off when she sat down at Rockpool

no clear nail varnish will keep those in place

BC2447C2-1FCB-4DD2-A03C-F77184340B0F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.