EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You missed me, didn’t ya….” 🔊 (sound on)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Knowing that there are over 52,000 comments about her on this site alone must feed her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg that bikini is so foul. She looked fantastic in the dresses. Bikini ruined it.
Do you think of us tattlers who rush to view her stories are actually making her engagement look high? Therefore is the plot twist that tattlers are making her money? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That camel toe 🤢🤮
You know how Insta flags some photos as “Sensitive Content” and you have to click to say yes I’m prepared to see it, EL needs this in her Stories

I was going to say the same thing! How bleeping desperate for attention do you need to be....

Good to see the bin getting as much of a workout as that bikini
View attachment 1737077
At first I thought that was a box of cheezels but it appears to be an egg carton

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I sooooo want her to meet and fall in love with AFL player ... imagine what she'd wear to the Brownlow! :ROFLMAO: 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has EL returned to act out this thread title word for word 🤔 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here I was thinking ol’ mate has genuinely lost weight … and next minute she’s out there in a yellow checked bikini and now I’m not so sure 👙 😳 🫢 😂 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.