EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that these threads moved so fast, she’s had to take a week off to catch up. She’s currently working through thread 48. Should take another week or two for her to be on 53 and back to regular programming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did she get her Wednesday night root? Was it oxtail or beef cheek curry last night? I know she had 53kg ox tail, but it’s been a few days since then, so I assume she’s finished it and had to make something else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her and babe still follow each other but I’m starting to think it’s over and she’s not dealing with rejection well… (shock)

Oxtail stories gone cause it was clearly for/about him, random sad posts, the reinventing at the gym. All she needs is a hair change and she’s gone full breakup mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her and babe still follow each other but I’m starting to think it’s over and she’s not dealing with rejection well… (shock)

Oxtail stories gone cause it was clearly for/about him, random sad posts, the reinventing at the gym. All she needs is a hair change and she’s gone full breakup mode.
Please go back to brown 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The more I see Braaaaad interacting with small children.... the more i cringe...like why is he grabbing and holding her?!?

57EF90C8-DEE2-4904-82A5-D733F97E9B1D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m all for having opinions but in someone’s absence fron SM I think we should all stop posting, take a moment to think of people like Charlotte Dawson. Everyone here is a good person and if something terrible has happened we would all feel so terrible. Let’s all take the higher road and stop snarking on old information or making up thoughts on what could be happening. Go for it once she’s back and we know all is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m all for having opinions but in someone’s absence fron SM I think we should all stop posting, take a moment to think of people like Charlotte Dawson. Everyone here is a good person and if something terrible has happened we would all feel so terrible. Let’s all take the higher road and stop snarking on old information or making up thoughts on what could be happening. Go for it once she’s back and we know all is ok.
Respectfully, I think you need a refresh of the tattle rules

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can i ask why you're on a snark site? so you're saying because someone disappears form social media (which could be for MANY reasons , attention seeking, time,or mental health reasons or anything else) all comments should stop?

Reactions: 16
I class 100K as high earning but was a stay at home mum for 13 years and am now part time so earn sweet duck all. I have previously said that years ago she would charge 10K to mention a brand on her page. 10K !!!!!! I reckon she’s doing alright 💰

Reactions: 14
What in hibiscus hell is that atrocity?!

She's obviously been busy supermodeling ... and sticking it to us for daring to say maybe Zoe Moss is no longer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with someone in the other thread, she may have Covid. Remember earlier in the year she went AWOL for close to a week and came back and said she had been under the weather. It's either that or getting ready for a big reveal to her next scam. Would be funny if she popped up overseas somewhere, it wouldn't surprise me actually
Oh yeah remember when she popped up in Bali - bleeping moll. At least she teased her with her passport arrival first 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.