EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping she was busy recording a reel and launching "Babe " on her page but maybe not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should wear "her brand" more often.... even though I hate the prints etc it's probably the best she's looked in ages (it hurt me to type that cause I can't stand the fkn idiot).

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The more I see Braaaaad interacting with small children.... the more i cringe...like why is he grabbing and holding her?!?

View attachment 1736976
When he basically demanded Vida kiss him on the cheek when he bought her food, that was it for me. He’s got no self awareness or understanding of children’s boundaries. Yes I concluded all of that from that one interaction 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I like the pink gingham dress 🙈

But I HATE the Kmart bikini.. No screenshots as I’m not having her in my photo album!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good god she's back and just in time to live up to her new thread title. We didn't think it was possible, but she's found an even smaller bikini 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her and babe still follow each other but I’m starting to think it’s over and she’s not dealing with rejection well… (shock)

Oxtail stories gone cause it was clearly for/about him, random sad posts, the reinventing at the gym. All she needs is a hair change and she’s gone full breakup mode.
1668664869279.png

🤭
:LOL:

Oh dear ... I was talked into get a fringe (bangs for our American mates) ... bloody thing took years to grow out.

This is my favourite thread on Tattle. I hardly ever go and look at the person's thread who I originally signed up to comment about. Even funnier than Emmylou is the narrative that Tattlers have about what she might be up to when she goes offline. It's (not)fan fiction at its best! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gonna need more than clear nail polish to hold them buttons on for ya ELL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m all for having opinions but in someone’s absence fron SM I think we should all stop posting, take a moment to think of people like Charlotte Dawson. Everyone here is a good person and if something terrible has happened we would all feel so terrible. Let’s all take the higher road and stop snarking on old information or making up thoughts on what could be happening. Go for it once she’s back and we know all is ok.
Charlotte has her own threads on here. If you haven't already done so, go and re-read Emmylou's from the very beginning as you will learn a lot.

Reactions: 9
Is she really cooking in a bikini?! I would be terrified to cook in such little clothing. Then again I am super clumsy and would probably manage to spill boiling water on my lady bits or end up with a knife embedded in my thigh.

• Haha
6049EA46-C75D-49D9-88BD-8A7AEDC8837D.png
I was thisclose to complimenting her in this dress and then the bikini popped up 🤢🤢! I actually thought in this dress she looked liked she’d lost a little weight even, it’s amazing how much better and even slimmer she can look when she dresses for her real size and shape. What’s wrong with her that she can look this nice but still insists on dressing the way she actually does when she’s not filming for ZM??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Them buttons are going to need more than clear nail varnish to hold them put, maybe if you wore correctly fitted clothing those buttons wouldn’t have to work so hard.

And what the hell is this I have no words except to say it’s a crime against humanity.
Can't unsee the 🐪 toe 😳 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The dress is a bit twee for my liking but it suits her.

That bikini is awful. I don't think it would look nice on anyone.

Reactions: 11
Surely the bikini is for our benefit fezzas’ as is her comment of did you miss me

you’re a fucken idiot Emmy taking yourself offline because you think you’re outsmarting us. The only person you’re hurting is yourself living in lalaland you disappear our life goes on as per normal yours will need serious adjustment.

1668666371279.png

She should've leaned up against that cute little sports car all sexy like ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.