EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s going on. All I see is oxtail more meat and basketball lol 😅

Where are the kiddos ? I can’t keep up lol. Is it Aloves weekend ? They must be thrilled not having been filled all week. 🙏
Bball content is so boring. I have no desire to go, so I definitely have no need to watch someone else be there. She’s not happy to be home alone. I would cherish the time, do some self care. Prep the house for the week. Watch a movie, feet up after a maddog busy week? Nope she’s rather go sit with some strangers and scream like a mad woman

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bball content is so boring. I have no desire to go, so I definitely have no need to watch someone else be there. She’s not happy to be home alone. I would cherish the time, do some self care. Prep the house for the week. Watch a movie, feet up after a maddog busy week? Nope she’s rather go sit with some strangers and scream like a mad woman
I skip over the BBall as I couldn’t care less. Surely the ones who are actually interested are watching the game lol

She could stay home and put that washing away lol

(My washing is currently on racks 🤭)

Reactions: 11
Am I the only deadshit that did realize it was actual bleeping tail!?

That is bleeping ratchet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Right! I find it so odd and certainly indicative of a personality disorder. The vast majority of us would kill to do the former. Quite sad really

Reactions: 10
ELL has got some type of obsessive personality like she finds something and is OBSESSED then moves on. Lately it’s B-Ball and Oxtail slops, next month who knows!! Previously it was walks walk walking, Salad wraps. Her constant is Cheezels and those clod hoppers - clipity clop!
Don’t forget the hot air balloons! That was a daily story for awhile!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to register, long time reader... saw her at the basketball, she was alone. Firstly sitting in the wrong seats, she was alone and oh looked so sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Although we wouldn't get to see it because she wouldn't share, I'd love for a bunch of her minions to see the light and start messaging her all at the same time, telling her she is not relatable anymore, and that her content is self indulging bullshit that is not achievable for most families. Then unfollow her. A mass unfollowing would be brilliant to watch

Reactions: 6
Ive seen that Em Russiano is trialing a Subscription deal on Insta. Old mate Emmy would be hanging to get her teeth into this and rake more dollars out of her worshippers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ive seen that Em Russiano is trialing a Subscription deal on Insta. Old mate Emmy would be hanging to get her teeth into this and rake more dollars out of her worshippers.
$4.59 a month to subscribe to Em Rusciano? What a rip off. She does or did have a deal with Spotify for her podcast. You would want to be pumping out the content as that's close to what you pay for a streaming service.

I wonder if tonight as Emmylou sits at home alone drinking her sorrows away babe is out in St Kilda dancing and partying with his community.

• Wow
  • Haha
So she took Rayjon Tucker to the movies the other week, tagged him on her IG stories but he didn’t even offer her a ticket tonight. No sign of Babe either (cause he’s a FREELOADER).

It’s all one way with her. How sad

64B21C80-AE87-4E5C-8043-C27A12DC5FBA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1742392View attachment 1742393
The 1st photo you can see her stomach scar her top is that tight 🤮🤢

The guy in the 2nd pic is (well entitled to be) pissed off his privacy is being violated by this screeching beach ball

Also, it seems pretty obvious she is being hired by south melb market for some sort of exposure and that’s why she only advertises the limited places she videos (Braadds, Rallpphhs, Georgiesssss, etc) - shouldn’t she have a Paid Promotion on her ads???
Went to the market today. It was so ,so ,so busy. Vendors were crazy busy ; she just gets in the way of everyone. Ralphs meat Is in the main aisle- you’d look like a bit of a dick talking into your phone whilst giggling over offal.

Reactions: 12
She's tried that and her subscription was $9.99pm.

I think some Tattlers may have asked for more info from her from memory, but like all of her "get rich quick" schemes, it was another failure.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.