EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh I don’t think that part is a big deal. At 12 they should be trusted. It’s the giving him the shit seats that annoys me more!

Reactions: 11
ROOT AND SLOP night.

Reactions: 20
Here's EL on Healthy Homes

She is so not a size 12 she looks bigger than the guy in this video and he’s not a size 12 either!

Wait, what??

Reactions: 16
EL you can post that oil stew all you like and the recipe etc I assure you no need to perfect it as no one will know, we wont be trying it. Fucking rank who cooks a heavy fat laden meal each and every week??? who is eating it, her during the night? Slips downstairs for a little bowl and a cry...

Reactions: 19
Super mum - except when sending the kids off to camp and she dresses inappropriately, cos it's really all about her

Super mum - except in the mornings when leaves the kids alone (in an easy to find address) so she can go for a 'walk' and eyefuck herself into her phone

Super Mum - except when it comes to cooking for the kids, because who gives a fuck if they might like, and need, some plain food and veges

Super Mum - except when preparing their lunches for school, they can fend for themselves (the oldest can totally do it)

Super Mum - except when it's her turn to have them and she's 'invited' to a movie (or envelope) opening. Sorry Aaron, they're yours now cos priorities

*feel free to add reasons as to why she is mother of the year...

Reactions: 21
GUYS IM 10DPO AND I GOT A FAINT LINE TODAY OMG CAN I SHARE THE PIC PLEASE I HAVE NO ONE TO TELL

Reactions: 53
She has heard back from Echuca and Shepparton and "all that". She has conceded defeat on ever getting Rochester right.

Reactions: 13
So not only does she not give a fuck about how many animals she consumes on a weekly basis, but she also couldn't give stuff about the environment.
Plastic bags? Really Lardylou? Do better!

* I know we all get caught out a times and just have to have one but she KNOWS she's going to market, yet never seem to bring her own...

Attachments

Reactions: 16
This woman cares about herself and herself only.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.