EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look there are two "Babes" 🤣🤣 or are they just two random blokes unlucky enough to have season seats next to the screaming banshee.

If not, I'm not sure how 4 adults and 1 child qualify for a Family membership. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah i did wonder the same thing too..

Screenshot_20221023-181807_Instagram.jpg

Sydney Kings you idiot!

Screenshot_20221023-181912_Instagram.jpg

I hope she saves some of the tit she plans to take to the flood affected people and wears that trick or treating, tit's bleeping terrible and terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that the ‘Amy get me a tissue event’?
I don't know I didn't watch it, popped up on shows to watch on 10 play & that tit is not what I want to bore myself with. Did notice the make up chick has a big ole Mr T chain on though, maybe Elou got that idea from her.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
for all of you not asking

*top by Henne so Nadia will notice and be my BFF
*JEANS BY Zoe Moss. buy 2, Get 5 poor fitting pairs free
*Jewellery by Mr T

oh, and I’ll post a photo where i think I look cute as but tag the team that they lost 🤔View attachment 1671299
You forgot to mention, jewellery by Mr T, but LL has 'specially tailored ' the necklace with her very own 'lacka' to make it fit her oversized neck.

View attachment 1671300

Looks like she's on the phone as per usual and it's only the 1st quarter
So, did none of her kids attend on her so-called family pass, after all?! ☹😡

Reactions: 10
Maybe she should finish off reaching her fundraising goal for Polished Man, you know, the charity she is an ambassador for throughout THIS MONTH and gets free publicity for like she's a good human. I've never once seen her post about this apart from when she was taking selfies at the shoot. Make me sick.
She’s spent $1000 dollars on food this weekend. Could have donated that to The Polished Man and met her goal.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight!? This dumb duck claims she doesn't know what a VIP table is!? Yet dribbles on about corporate box this and that!? Fuckkkk up.

Good to see BABE had the smarts to bring 2 friends.

Lou Lou, you disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.