EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is she screaming like a banshee if it’s the first bloody quarter and they’re winning easily! How embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Does this raving lunatic EVER just stay home, she's been out more in two days than I have in two months.?
Just stfu you loudmouth attention seeking bogan.
When The Children get home she’ll be telling them how exhausted she is and can’t do anything but lie on the couch 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 17
FYI LL

The Murray River at Echuca is yet to reach its peak according to the news bulletin.

Stay the duck away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love how she's telling us how she became a bball lover.... Its not new to any of us that follow a sport dumbarse.
I'm tipping most of us on here are avid AFL supporters.... Its not a new phenomenon to follow a sporting code.
I just don't generally go to the footy with a too small Henna top on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
for all of you not asking

*top by Henne so Nadia will notice and be my BFF
*JEANS BY Zoe Moss. buy 2, Get 5 poor fitting pairs free
*Jewellery by Mr T

oh, and I’ll post a photo where i think I look cute as but tag the team that they lost 🤔
273DF9F1-DC5D-4DC7-9F50-900584640031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope she does drive off to Echuca & is stopped & fined by the police for being a nuisance in a place she has no need to be. No one needs those ill fitting fugly Zoe Moss rags.

Reactions: 14
She is looking like a sack of potatoes ready for Georgie’s harvest in that henne top!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.