EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you haven’t been reading here you fucken idiot best mates. Isn’t this the outfit you were trying to impress Aaron with when he left? Where’s the 20kg weight loss liar
No wonder Aaron left. If she was trying to convince him to stay this was not the outfit to do it in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this what 20kg weight loss looks like? 🤦‍♀️🤥
Yes!!! I was hoping someone would do this from when she wore this monstrosity earlier in the year. I knew her body hadn't changed.
Another gripe. She needs to warn these people she's doing a story instead of springing it on them. Now the Rods meat thing looks so off because he wasn't prepared and she's made him look like he had not idea he was donating meat.

Reactions: 27
Imagine walking past that thing in the street wearing that outfit. She is so offensive getting around half dressed with her gut hanging out.
That is not a classy or elegant outfit at all. It is a skanky outfit, no matter who would be wearing it

Reactions: 22
So I’ve mentioned before I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight this past year. Not a thing I wore last summer fits. All my favourite things are swimming on me. So the fact she claims 20 kilos she is full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She wore it after the tummy tuck in March of this year when she was still trying to win Aaron back.

I can’t believe she actually asked “are you enjoying the break up? 7 year cycle, you’ll be back.” All while laughing and rubbing his back.

I give her credit, she’s confident in herself if nothing else.

but also, ALove, f*ckn RUN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 10
When all your clothes are in the wash, and it’s the only thing you can find 😂
Honest to bleeping god! If I had no clothes and looked like that there is option C - stay the hell home!!!
She looks like a bleeping bath mat from the 70’s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s super happy today because it’s kid-free weekend time!! It’s such a relief to know she won’t be exhausted this weekend……🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.