EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just here mentioning this outfit the other day! I’m so glad she read here and decided to give it another whirl since my eyes have only just recovered from the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We need the pics of when she wore this AliceMccall monstrosity before the 20 kg weight loss…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tell me you haven’t been reading here you fucken idiot best mates. Isn’t this the outfit you were trying to impress Aaron with when he left? Where’s the 20kg weight loss liar
She looks awful constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need the pics of when she wore this AliceMccall monstrosity before the 20 kg weight loss…
That was my old avatar when she was trying to impress Aaron after he’d left

Oh duck off in your Vicky Pollard sequinned tracksuit.

View attachment 1661929
That mouth looks like it’s had a few things shoved in it and with the double chin where’s the weigh loss

She wore it after the tummy tuck in March of this year when she was still trying to win Aaron back.

Gee that’s aged well he ain’t coming back fool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I see no difference! She looks like she covered herself in glue and rolled around in a craft scrap fabric box😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Emmypoo! 👋

Brad's not your best mate, and he's laughing AT you, not with you, you sad sack.

You truely look like an overgrown toddler in that set... even the body proportions are spot on.

Reactions: 22
I hope she doesn't turn up to The Children's school in that get up. Poor kids, she is such a 🤡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.