EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every company has a copy of this dress at the moment. Shein in particular has a huge range of them.
Agreed but I bought this Genoa dress about 5 years ago in a black linen from Bohemian Traders, they bring out this style each season in different fabrics and btw, I love it in black and it’s still going strong 😊

Reactions: 4
Noone:
Absolutely noone:
Seriously noone:
Crickets:
Emmylou: So everyone is asking me for all my outfit deets so I'm going to put up more videos of myself and tag what I'm wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s so gross. A story about donating her cargo holder of tit that the parent company can’t move to people who are going through hell right now. But use the images with a song about how hot you are and name dropping brands that are bare minimum $100 for a T-shirt or a pair of shorts. But tell us again how giving you are and empathetic you are toward people who are fighting for their homes, their livelihoods, their everything.

PS- not one person with a functioning brain cell wants to know where those shoes are from. They only want to know why you insist on wearing them with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is so disconnected from real life, she lives in her phone camera, absolute dip tit

Reactions: 21
LEAVE OUR MARKETS ALONE, LL
Trying to think of a tit restaurant to send her to

Rather than wear that more flattering jumpsuit she chucked on the cheap, red dress that no one is buying. Make it make sense.

Also can I just add - it appears to be another baileys, vodka, cream blend. Groundbreaking recipe development.
Oh, don't forget the half passionfruit floating on top 🙄😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even her jewelry is triggering me today, does she not own anything other than Mr T chains?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Snarkytart back yet? I think today she is wearing the same exercise outfit as the dogshit day!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Snarkytart back yet? I think today she is wearing the same exercise outfit as the dogshit day!
The purple Lorna Jane, yep that’s the one! Although I’m not sure how it’s not loose fitting if she had lost 20kgs since dog tit day

Reactions: 8
Didn't she have this aje top altered to fit her? It has a zip in the back, I'm assuming she had that added in.
Remember when she went on a streak of getting fast farshon altered? I think it was a zara or H&M puffy sleeve thing that we never saw again? So sad that is now consigned to the op shop curiosity corner.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she have this aje top altered to fit her? It has a zip in the back, I'm assuming she had that added in.
I was trying to search for the aje top. I could only find a white one on eBay/depop and they seem to have a zip on the back. But she butchers the less stretchy clothing so they fit for the one time she wears them. She wastes clothes like it’s nobody’s business.
748A9D8D-7F9A-491E-ACCD-B84D2AE59827.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.