EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so many pages to catch up on 😂

I haven’t watched any of EL’s stories today, but are we still saying “boyfriend” as a 43 year old, divorcee mother of three? Even as a wee young thing back in my uni day, “boyfriend” seemed too immature.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what was the lead up to Bead telling her to duck off? Was it shown? Was it her interfering with Brad's photo/film shoot?
I think that’s what it looked like, yeah. Brad has his own camera guy there, so it looks like she saw he was shooting something and butted her big ass in and “offered” to be part of it. He’s distanced himself big time since the whole “cake gate” thing, so was probably super pissed, hence the passive aggressive “Get Fucked” 😂😂 the way he looks at her camera as soon as he said it shows he meant it (well, that’s what it looked like to me). The fact that he hasn’t reposted any of that, or even any footage his own camera man got of Lard Ass, screams volumes!

Reactions: 23
I think that’s what it looked like, yeah. Brad has his own camera guy there, so it looks like she saw he was shooting something and butted her big ass in and “offered” to be part of it. He’s distanced himself big time since the whole “cake gate” thing, so was probably super pissed, hence the passive aggressive “Get Fucked” 😂😂 the way he looks at her camera as soon as he said it shows he meant it (well, that’s what it looked like to me). The fact that he hasn’t reposted any of that, or even any footage his own camera man got of Lard Ass, screams volumes!
A tattler super sluth posted a couple pages back that she was heard leaning in telling him to pretend she has said something funny.
Who tf does that I have so much second hand embarrassment, there is something seriously wrong with this woman and I just wish reality would slap her in the face so that she sees what we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. What a year today as been for old mate SES-Lou. Loved catching up on everyone’s brilliant commentary. I managed to capture two videos.
1. did anyone else notice the man’s voice at the beginning? Unless it’s the Bailey’s rep…. 🧐

2. the reference to her boyfriend. I know a few have captured this too, but thought I’d share again for shits an giggles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is her fascination with the floods I guess now that she has her tax deduction she’ll drop all mention of it. I wonder whether she’ll get the cash back in her qtrly BAS to pay for more of her lifestyle.

Guess she declined the VIP night at Feeling Smooth cause dressing up like a mirror ball and taking the boyfriend to the movies for a pash in the dark was the priority.

Emmy got this in my ads have you picked up a set for the BF’s pleasure yet cant imagine anyone but a nut job like you wearing it
You need to read the comments on that post. They're brilliant!

I have literally seen it all now. A sequinned tracksuit?! With yellow heels??? She looks like Michael Jackson!! I honestly almost fell over laughing. And she thinks she looks tit hot....and the noises that tracksuit would be making?!? Imagine hearing (and seeing) that rock up to a movie premiere? The thought of it all just has me dead 🤣🤣
It's not the first time she's worn it.

It was also quite warm yesterday, and if you're inside, a tracksuit would have been quite warm. The jacket over her shoulder with a white t-shirt and some nice jeans with those highlighter shoes would have been a much better combo.

Maybe she got the black Adams premier confused with the new Kath and Kim movie premiere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.