EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so far up her own arse that I don't think she's noticed he said that. He was almost shaking with rage, that's how you can tell he meant it.
Does anyone know what was the lead up to Bead telling her to duck off? Was it shown? Was it her interfering with Brad's photo/film shoot?

Reactions: 7
77EA68CA-714B-4FCE-8F9D-E09FE4D9CBD3.png

This fuckn face. Took herself out for a cheeky dinner. I'm triggered by her today 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes and what's even funnier is that she is so delusional she can't see that he hates her and thinks he loves her rocking up into his cafe
People don’t go near his shop when she’s hanging around coffee shop opposite loves it Brad well he told us he’s had enough today.

Reactions: 19
I can be pretty scattered thanks to my bi-polar and all that comes with that, yet not once in my 4 years as a school mum have I had to take lunch to them at school in the day because I wasn’t sorted the night before or the morning of.
Difference is you’re a mum who cares lazy Lou is too busy taking herself out to be seen at freebies to worry about sorting out her kids. I’m the same I have the lunchbox on the bench and only need to do minimal stuff to get it organised in the morning

Reactions: 14
The highlight of the movie for her was the length?!

They really need to stop inviting her to these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The highlight of the movie for her was the length?!

They really need to stop inviting her to these things.
She did have to have her phone off for the movie, she was probably counting down until she can turn it on and stare at photos of herself.

• Haha
Are you bleeping kidding me, Echuca and Moama are expecting flooding over the next few days and she plans to load her car up and take clothing to them on Friday or Saturday.
She really had no bleeping brains in her head.
Firstly, the last thing they need is people going into the area. The locals are being advised to evacuate their homes but she plans to go there. She is a bleeping idiot.
Secondly, wouldn't you wait until after the flooding has receded before delivering this tit to them.
Thirdly, how about donating that $60000 towards food and essentials.
I hope she drives up there on the weekend and the police stop her and send her away.

Reactions: 23
- She has lost her ever loving mind!!!! - The length of the movie was the best part!! What??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe she was going to rock up to Echuca with film crew in tow, introducing herself hi I am Emmylou from Emmylou Loves and I have some stretchy joggers for you all. She does my head in.
What about those in Melbournes west that have been affected by the flooding of the maribyrnong river??? They could use some help?? Man power mainly

I don't understand why she wouldn't have taken sage with her to the movie premiere.
I know it's a school night but he is old enough fir 1 late school night.
It sounds like a movie he would have loved.
Instead it sounds like she took her 'boyfriend'.
She strikes me as being a woman who will put a man before her kids. I'm all for single mums having their own personal life but a man should never come before your kids

What about those in Melbournes west that have been affected by the flooding of the maribyrnong river??? They could use some help?? Man power mainly
The media focus is on Echuca atm because that town is expecting for flooding, that is why she is going there. I bet she is hopping to get her fat head on the news

Reactions: 16
The length of the movie was the best part! I wonder if sitting in the sequinned tracksuit was uncomfortable. She could have some chafing, This could get ugly. A fungal infection could follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.