Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
LEAVE OUR MARKETS ALONE, LL
Trying to think of a shit restaurant to send her to

Rather than wear that more flattering jumpsuit she chucked on the cheap, red dress that no one is buying. Make it make sense.

Also can I just add - it appears to be another baileys, vodka, cream blend. Groundbreaking recipe development.
Oh, don't forget the half passionfruit floating on top 🙄😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7

notgifted

VIP Member
Wonder when we will see this eyesore again??? View attachment 1666490

Braaaaaaaad still does NOT like you EmmyBooHooLou!!! No Matter how many times you scrunch ur dick shaped nose!!!!!

Ah no! Not that dress! She will have it to dredge it up and pop it on for us over the weekend now you’re posted that 🤣🤣
It’s something a tiny 4-6 model would look nice in, I’m not sure we need to Liar Lou looking like she’s wearing a holy onion bag - sheesh what a mental image!

Who wore it better?
Most definitely the bath mat!

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
It’s just the gift that keeps on giving! Isn’t she a bloody train wreck!
Wearing that outfit, she could slide around her filthy house and it could collect all the dust and dirt gathering, save her dusting.
Lol yessss that's exactly what she looks like! Pastel chamois cloths! 🤣🤣

• Haha
No no, he was telling her to pose for the photo and pretend he said something funny (like you do when ur a bridesmaid) as in, it’s not a video, it’s a photo…
I did some basic sleuthing after he told her to Fuck off yesterday and she is on the Canteen instagram page (not that it has much or many followers), so was it said in jest? (I HOPE NOT)

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Extremely unpopular opinion but I actually don’t mind watching her paid content - when you compare her to someone like Sophie Cachia she at least puts some kind of effort into it and tries to be charismatic. I think if she showed less of her home, family and day to day life and used her Instagram more professionally with brands she wouldn’t be as intolerable.
Key word here is "tries."

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the Fuck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.
Because lorinska is classy. Unlike EL who is just a hot mess

Msoscyq

VIP Member
She's so far up her own arse that I don't think she's noticed he said that. He was almost shaking with rage, that's how you can tell he meant it.
Does anyone know what was the lead up to Bead telling her to fuck off? Was it shown? Was it her interfering with Brad's photo/film shoot?

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

And all these cheap no name brands are all knock off’s of Bohemian Traders that have original designs and print their own fabrics, a really established ethical brand, this one Curvy Sam has on and the red and pink dress Heftylou was in are cheap copies of BTraders, the “Genoa” dress, can’t compare the quality and cut I’d imagine!

But they need to be tracking her promotions, I reckon she does brands irreparable damage by endorsing them, I personally wouldn’t buy any brand she promotes as a matter of principle!
Every company has a copy of this dress at the moment. Shein in particular has a huge range of them.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Sounds like she's going to wear this outfit tonight as she couldn't find anything that was her vibe in the city.

@Super Cute x2 🔊🔊

Attachments

• Sick