Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Oh I pity whoever buys the clothes she may have tried on 🤮

I lunch at nice places with my sister and a few girlfriends once every few months. It’s our one outing this cow goes to nice restaurants every other week and I’m sure has no idea about good food given what she cooks. She’s just trying to be like the skinny influencers but they lunch there during the week lardylou or at night for parties all of which you’re not invited too.

SL seems to have time on her hands lately too where’s the fiancé can’t imagine she’d rather be with this cow on a weekend when she’s child free. Emmy when will you have permission to update that SL is single.
SL's finance must have got sick of being constantly filmed

Reactions: 8

SnarkIsLyf

Imagine being on this flight as an actual paying passenger and having to sit there in those hideous seats whilst these twits do their spiel. I am sure our dickehead is not the only one doing the spruik. I would be fuming.
Right? The bloody safety talk annoys me imagine listening to this shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

greacea

VIP Member
Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined fuck faces pockets.
It’s ok; there’s a few of us here in the same boat. I bought one of her ELL jumpers. It was deliciously warm… for one winter until it wore out. What a waste. And it was so expensive I’d expect it to last longer than that.

Reactions: 7

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The wrong door stil makes me laugh. EL trying to be all sexy.

Attachments

• Haha

Sashafierce

I'll pay the bail for anyone who can break in and steal all that fucking gold chain jewellery, its so disgusting, and why would you wear a thick chain out on your walk around the block? Get in the bin.
And you just know she sleeps in it, showers in it, shags in it! So gross

• Sick

Shade. And you?

Didn't she have this aje top altered to fit her? It has a zip in the back, I'm assuming she had that added in.
Remember when she went on a streak of getting fast farshon altered? I think it was a zara or H&M puffy sleeve thing that we never saw again? So sad that is now consigned to the op shop curiosity corner.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
I’ll go put myself in the bin now, but she actually looks quite nice today in the jumpsuit! Makes such a difference when the right parts are covered up!
besides the odd things it's doing to her boobs, this is an outfit that suits her, however it sounds like she's constantly dieting and buying things when they don't fit.