Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkIsLyf

Well shit, I wonder if the woman is the “wife” of some supposed married man, could just be a story to stir up drama though. I’m not sure ELL would stoop so low.
Yeh unless it was a Tinder date and she didn’t know! We’ve all been tricked by the “not married but actually married” charmers on the apps!

Reactions: 8

OhMyLou

VIP Member
What is her fascination with the floods I guess now that she has her tax deduction she’ll drop all mention of it. I wonder whether she’ll get the cash back in her qtrly BAS to pay for more of her lifestyle.

Guess she declined the VIP night at Feeling Smooth cause dressing up like a mirror ball and taking the boyfriend to the movies for a pash in the dark was the priority.

Emmy got this in my ads have you picked up a set for the BF’s pleasure yet cant imagine anyone but a nut job like you wearing it

Attachments

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
The peace signs are out in full force today!

How gross does she look, and so classy throwing food in air to catch it, pretty sure it’s the most nutritious thing that’s passed Sage’s lips in a very long time, poor kid, his mum is a disgrace! Still no clue as to where she’s lost those 20kg, her gut looks bigger than ever and that’s after having that huge amount of skin and fat cut out 😳
Can’t stand her laugh, but Sage does look so happy!

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Spotted her in the wild. I recognized SL before I noticed her. Coming out of Zara in the city in her Mr T jewelry.
Oh I pity whoever buys the clothes she may have tried on 🤮

I lunch at nice places with my sister and a few girlfriends once every few months. It’s our one outing this cow goes to nice restaurants every other week and I’m sure has no idea about good food given what she cooks. She’s just trying to be like the skinny influencers but they lunch there during the week lardylou or at night for parties all of which you’re not invited too.

SL seems to have time on her hands lately too where’s the fiancé can’t imagine she’d rather be with this cow on a weekend when she’s child free. Emmy when will you have permission to update that SL is single.

Last edited:

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Was that the ‘Amy get me a tissue event’?
I don't know I didn't watch it, popped up on shows to watch on 10 play & that shit is not what I want to bore myself with. Did notice the make up chick has a big ole Mr T chain on though, maybe Elou got that idea from her.🤔

• Haha

Oxtail_spew

I've actually got a proper mad dog busy day tomorrow, actual meetings in the morning and then tender presentations in the afternoon 😓
Me too! Flat out! But I stayed up late to take the last lot out of the washer and hang on the clothes horse so I will give myself the luxury of a 6am sleep in before folding, lunches, showers and chaos, you know, normal parent life!! Best of luck with you MDB Monday!!

notgifted

VIP Member
Is Snarkytart back yet? I think today she is wearing the same exercise outfit as the dogshit day!
The purple Lorna Jane, yep that’s the one! Although I’m not sure how it’s not loose fitting if she had lost 20kgs since dog shit day