Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But if you watch it, he is mostly grabbing those things in the middle of the platter, not the grapes. I can't tell what those are but they don't look like fruit or veggies. Probably not that nutritious.
Ohh yes, good spotting, they are the little deep fried biscuits she’s pushing, hardly a healthy choice by the looks of them, why would brands even want her representing them, unless she is doing it for free which also wouldn’t surprise me!

Ohh yes, good spotting, they are the little deep fried biscuits she’s pushing, hardly a healthy choice by the looks of them, why would brands even want her representing them, unless she is doing it for free which also wouldn’t surprise me!
Actually, says baked not fried, ffs, why am I even wasting time doing this, she makes me so mad but I really need to switch off her 😂

Will sell anything to make a dollar .
But us she paid though? Wouldn’t mind betting she does a heap of stuff for free just so it looks like she’s successful, and for content!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

notgifted

VIP Member
Yeh unless it was a Tinder date and she didn’t know! We’ve all been tricked by the “not married but actually married” charmers on the apps!
True, he could be a friggen slimeball out there trying to lie to women for sex, we shall wait and see if they say anything else

Reactions: 6

Emmysloo

Thanks for the new thread @Michy02

I'm just catching up with EL and her generous donation of Zoe Moss clothes. As others have rightfully said. They don't want physical items as it means that a team of people have to sort through it and have a venue to hold it all. They want cash so the people who have lost everything can buy what they want/need.

And can she buy a loaf of bread or a pack of rolls to keep in the freezer. That giant roll was too much. Maybe for a hungry tradie but not kids.
That was equivalent to a footlong at subway. 😂. Most conversations are about making food or constantly eating it. Anyone seen Saturdays yesterdays story. It’s stil up 🤣

AMY$

VIP Member
just like when she did that random freddo frog ad in the supermarket dressed in bathers, flippers and a snorkel 😂 I think that was one of her great ideas to film that first then send it off asking for money. it was definitely short lived 😂
Oh that was fucking epic 🤣🤣

Actually, says baked not fried, ffs, why am I even wasting time doing this, she makes me so mad but I really need to switch off her 😂

But us she paid though? Wouldn’t mind betting she does a heap of stuff for free just so it looks like she’s successful, and for content!
Would not be at all surprised with this one

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
I live out of town to a flood affected area and with the rain we got last night I can’t leave my house because of the water on the roads. If this bitch gets across to Echuca to hand out clothes no one wants to buy I will cry. I drive past a charity shop in town the other day and the amount of donations out the front was crazy. They also had a sign saying donations are closed. the Towns people are already donating items to others affected.
Sending you much love! Stay safe 🙏🏻

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
What does Jason know? He seems scorned. Do we know more about the married men rumour?
I know nothing about any married men rumours only from what was posted by that guy last week on a different post,I’m not sure if it’s the same guy saying it, maybe she shafted him after a tinder date😂