Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

View attachment 1669116 Wonder how many journals I’d need to fill to eat this and still lose 20kg.

also had the bra strap, nip slip snap, and was worried she was about to flash everyone driving/walking past. Being flashed her abdomen would’ve already been enough to scar people.
I really love food but I'd never be able to eat this much meat in one sitting. I'd have to ask them to cut it in half and eat the rest for tomorrow's lunch (after leaving it sitting out on the bench all night of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 9

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Hahaha exactly. Everyone knows Port Phillip Bay is absolutely gross at the moment. My dog drank some of it and had the shits all day. Actually, go for it EL!
It could be the only way for her to hit her wishful thinking “20kg” weight loss 😳 we all know she is willing to do anything and everything aside from actual hard work and discipline when it comes to weight loss

notgifted

VIP Member
Omg I though this was a waistband under the crop but it’s not, it’s her whole guts!!! These busters are made for people with small boobs or small bodies .. as a size 10 e cup I avoid .. Why does she do it ????
How uncomfortable would she feel in that!
I’m a size 12-14 depending on the brand and I couldn’t wear that without feeling like bits are falling out of it 😂
How could she sit down and enjoy a meal in it?

@LeahLeftUs!

As she says, why is she always so unprofessional? BTW, she doesn’t follow VA Australia on insta although they follow her 😂

Buttercup725

VIP Member
ETA: Very well said.

She's so crude. You just keep that to yourself.

How can she eat so much? That big lunch would see me through the day. I couldn't eat another meal after that. And I'm not a size 12 either.

I hope she doesn't squeal and howl if she sees Khanh tonight.
She might not squeal too loud if she is with babe because she is trying to fool him into thinking she's a lady.

• Haha

Lou_1234

Hopefully this doesn’t get “Emmy” any more followers!
If they do they will be there to see how her kids are made to film her and her resume is long but not in line with her appearance online - I was happy both of those things were noted in the podcast!