EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be eating far more than we are too, her pit stop for a family bag of cheezels yesterday was the tip of the ice berg I reckon

Reactions: 10
I wish she would stop saying she doesn’t drink. We see her every couple of days having a drink. She may not “binge” drink but she definitely drinks 🙄

Reactions: 24
Something is not right with her, she was almost in tears at the dark clouds rolling in over the beach, debating if she could swim in the water or not, next thing she’s out laughing her tits off at the fancy lunch, now tonight she will get lit ! What a sea of emotions, maybe she doesn’t know how to behave without the kids, yet she’s always without them!

Reactions: 24
Alright. I’ve just played catch up here as I haven’t been on for a day or two. But here we go.

1) If my kids walked into ANY food establishment and made that much noise to draw attention, I’d be humiliated and leave. Especially one that fancy. What the actual f*ck is wrong with her? Did anyone else notice the waiters eyeballing her and then BODY BLOCKING their other customers from being filmed? You can see them discussing it in the stories! She is so ignorant! (I’ll attach screengrabs)

2) No, the beach is not “beawdiful” right now. The water is full of mud and dirt from the flooding. Check out the photos available online that show the before and after of the Yarra and inner city beaches at the moment! I wouldn’t dare to swim in it at the moment!

3) She is shocking trying to offload her unsold stock to the people of Echuca. She has money to spend obviously, so why not send some or buy groceries? I’m a poor bish on a pension, and I still managed to pull together $120 on top of my normal groceries to put some nappies, formula, and incontinence pads etc in the food drive bin our local Coles is running for the township of Seymour. Maybe they can use her rags to help keep the water out or clean up the mud from the floors in Echuca 😤

4) I wonder if LazyLou will go after the Outspoken girls the way Chompers Cachia did when they aired out her dirty laundry and drew attention to her leaving the kids all the time and being all over the place when she broke up with an ex. (Probably the one she ditched poor Mads for the first time).

EmmyLou really needs a reality check. She’s beyond out of touch with reality at this point. Doctors need to adjust her meds clearly! She’s acting nuts!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Something is not right with her, she was almost in tears at the dark clouds rolling in over the beach, debating if she could swim in the water or not, next thing she’s out laughing her tits off at the fancy lunch, now tonight she will get lit ! What a sea of emotions, maybe she doesn’t know how to behave without the kids, yet she’s always without them!
She’s right on the edge of sanity, getting more erratic by the day, can anyone tell me, is she only on FB or is she also on Insta ( apart from Zoe Moss) She keeps saying, you guys have been commenting and messaging, wondering if I’m missing one of her platforms? ? ?

Reactions: 11
Worked out their lunch was about $200. I checked out the menu. The steak they had was $66 each. And bet SL didn't pay a cent!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My god. Pull your bikini/sports bra strap up. Jesus Christ.
I’ve got this screenshot too! Doesn’t mind adjusted her bra/pulling her pants up at media walls but can’t fix her crop while out on a walk? Is she hoping for a nip slip?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.