EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go back and watch the stories where she’s losing her nut over the shots and never-before-seen carafes of mixers….. these 3 blokes are my Best On Ground (despite clearly not wanting to be in the background of this spontaneous Nat Geo “Banshee in the Wild” documentary).

03C55182-9B71-4881-B012-3096249B3A8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will be wearing the clodhoppers when she visits Echuca on Wednesday?
Why on earth does this dumb bint think that it will be appropriate to visit Echuca on Wednesday??? There's an evacuation order in place for Echuca at the moment, and the rivers around there are still to feel the full impact of all the rains in some instances. Plus there's more rain coming. She is so unbelievably thick and so focussed on head pats that she doesn't give a sh*t about whether or not her actions are going to help all those flood affected people. Frankly, even if there wasn't a flood happening I'd be evacuating Echuca as soon as I heard LazyLou was on her way ... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Wearing those bleeping clodhoppers on a night out to fancy restaurants.
Does she have no bleeping idea.
She wears those things 24/7, they must stink.
Buy yourself a nice heeled pump or heeled sandal you heifer.
I think she wears them because they just slip on. She probably struggles to tie her own shoe laces with that stomach in the way. If she wore stilettos with side buckles I don't think she could reach the buckles to do them up. And a more narrow heel would be uncomfortable for her with her weight - clunkier heels can bear more weight in comfort.

Reactions: 19
Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined duck faces pockets.
Same way I felt about my Cachia pjs I had 🥲 felt like wiping my arse on them and returning to sender after I found out what Sophie was really like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is probably in hiding now for the week, going on a juice fast while she pretends to be on the ground helping with the floods.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not much of a drinker. May be a glass of wine with a meal or a pre dinner gin and tonic on the weekend. I had two martini’s at a Rockpool Bar and Grill once and could hardly stand up after. 😂 If she can drink two martini’s and still walk and talk, she has built up a resistance.
I could not watch her stories due to the major cringe factor. She has absolutely no self awareness. She’s makes a fool of herself wherever she goes.

Reactions: 25
Never fear she will resurface "her" Melbourne United are playing today and no doubt we will be treated to her shrieking like a banshee on the sidelines, only question is will it be with "the children" or babe......

Reactions: 17
Another thread suggestion: Is babe married? Is Brad really a best friend (f*ck off)? She’ll wear those clodhoppers while she grifts to the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why on earth does this dumb bint think that it will be appropriate to visit Echuca on Wednesday??? There's an evacuation order in place for Echuca at the moment, and the rivers around there are still to feel the full impact of all the rains in some instances. Plus there's more rain coming. She is so unbelievably thick and so focussed on head pats that she doesn't give a sh*t about whether or not her actions are going to help all those flood affected people. Frankly, even if there wasn't a flood happening I'd be evacuating Echuca as soon as I heard LazyLou was on her way ... :mad:
Isn't the Murray meant to peak around Wednesday?

She's a bleeping dumbass

Reactions: 13
Dancinglou 🕺🏼

What happened to the Rising Queens? She went to one dance class earlier this year and never returned. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There are so many things I dislike about this woman but my biggest peeve is that she jumps on board the latest event/disaster/movement for nothing more than her own self gratification and exposure.
How many charities and causes has she "supported" over the last few years and then they are never mentioned again.
If she really is driving to Echuca on Wednesday, she will be putting her own life and the lives of other at unnecessary risk by just being on the road in those areas.

Take a seat, you stupid bleeping woman.

Reactions: 28
Maybe she should finish off reaching her fundraising goal for Polished Man, you know, the charity she is an ambassador for throughout THIS MONTH and gets free publicity for like she's a good human. I've never once seen her post about this apart from when she was taking selfies at the shoot. Make me sick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The clips from the movie premier with the open mouth gave me so much second hand embarrassment with that too! Such a try hard.
Yeh me too. It made my insides flip. It was that bad. Then the dance yesterday same face. So cringey. So bad.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she should finish off reaching her fundraising goal for Polished Man, you know, the charity she is an ambassador for and gets free publicity for like she's a good human. I've never once seen her post about this apart from when she was talking selfies at the shoot. Make me sick.
All I remember was that she shared a photo of herself with the blue nail on stories. I had no idea she was raising money.

That's what I don't like the whole pose with a blue nail. For me it does nothing. The focus is on EL. Not the charity.

Reactions: 15
All I remember was that she shared a photo of herself with the blue nail on stories. I had no idea she was raising money.

That's what I don't like the whole pose with a blue nail. For me it does nothing. The focus is on EL. Not the charity.
It's such a bullshit campaign. They're meant to be raising awareness all throughout October. Where is EmmyLou???
Myer is a partner of the charity, the irony of her taking a tit in one yesterday speaks volumes of how genuine she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.