EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here you are dedicating weekends and workdays to finding old mate’s place of employment, his coats of choice etc etc. You’ve been sucked into her conniving ploy!!
20220912_215758.jpg

I will unashamedly admit (because it's anonymous) that I basically have no life. I am a voluntary Tattle Life CSI. I got sucked into her strange world, I'm up to my neck in oxtail slop, I have accepted my lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hope the goat farm did a head count before they let old munty chops leave the premises

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't care who her new man is but I think we can all agree he must be an absolute dick with no taste to be with her 🤣 talk about having very very low standards 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1574413
I will unashamedly admit (because it's anonymous) that I basically have no life. I am a voluntary Tattle Life CSI. I got sucked into her strange world, I'm up to my neck in oxtail slop, I have accepted my lot.
Don't devalue yourself @SnarkyTart we are all so appreciative of your humor and zero bullshit observations of old mate Lou. You are the queen of this thread

• Heart
I don't want to go back and watch but I think a cheeky "duck" slipped out when the wee baby goat startled her. She quickly looked at her cameraman, nervous that he heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like the shirts. Pray for me 🥹
Lol
Shirts are cheap and foul.. she should be charged with extortion for that price.. $7 Kmart t shirts ..the design is also likes like it belongs on a 4 year old. Peace out mamas! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d rather see Emmylou filming Leah J. She is the one that actually knows what is going on and can provide useful details to the public.

Leah, you are way too qualified and experienced to be EL’s camera witch. Run.

Reactions: 21
Ladies, ladies, ladies (and gentleman). Y’all are giving old mate tit for being coy about her fella for the engagement and yet here you are dedicating weekends and workdays to finding old mate’s place of employment, his coats of choice etc etc. You’ve been sucked into her conniving ploy!! Don’t let her do it to you! We know what she’s up to. How manipulative she is, her MO for disappearing to raise concern, returning with a bombardment of stories, of vague suggestions with no detail to garner intrigue and attention, how her every move is for ‘content’ and you’ve all been sucked in by this very calculated soft launch of her new fella!

She’s rank, transporting meat to the regions is bleeping mental, BUT assuming babe needs a skin full of booze to get up for doing the deed, as well as Emmy’s love of liquor, bringing your own food and not being able to drive to local places isn’t that unreasonable.
But isn’t that the one and only purpose of this Tattler safe zone? To engage in conversation (free from moderation) with likeminded people and judge someone in the public eye whom we all irrationally dislike?

Otherwise I need to find a new purpose 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
What no whispery soft seductive voice now that Babe's not around? Back to screeching banshee

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"No rest for the wicked". Fark off clown. The rest of us started our working week yesterday and didn't have a long weekend at a $1k per night place for free. Please please noone buy her stuff so she has to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But isn’t that the one and only purpose of this Tattler safe zone? To engage in conversation (free from moderation) with likeminded people and judge someone in the public eye whom we all irrationally dislike?

Otherwise I need to find a new purpose 😝
This bloke’s LinkedIn, work’s Facebook, Instagram, education and occupation aren’t really in the public eye, particularly when the finding of them has required deep sleuthing though. And isn’t the whole point that our dislike of Emmy IS rational? Not like the trolling, name calling whackos who leave comments on her posts; we here have legitimate and utterly rational/reasonable reasons for disliking her and what she puts out into the public domain?

All I’m saying is you can’t say she’s a scumbag for making subtle suggestions to things for engagement, and then actively engage with said crumbs more than even her most ardent fan would. Coz all that means is her manipulative method of content creation works so well even people who loathe her are sucked into it, and in that case we’re all bloody doomed! She’s running this show, and that’s a frightening prospect 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.