EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no value (to the business you’re meant to be promoting) in filming yourself in the semi dark with the shower running in the background. Just another post for her soft launch of Babe.

And you don’t have to get up at 5am to travel back for work EL you lazy duck. You will snore and dribble your way back in the car then plant yourself on the couch for more sleepy time. Followed up with a coffee at Dumbarse and Fuckwit, maybe a cheeky mani/pedi or trip to the market for more potatoes.
@Super Cute your avatar has to be my favourite at the moment. I scoffed when she said ‘we have to go back to work’. The early morning whispery naked shower update had me feeling all kinds of nauseous and icky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s weird she’s putting on a complete act with AS. Surely he knows all about her via socials?

Reactions: 14
It’s weird she’s putting on a complete act with AS. Surely he knows all about her via socials?
Exactly. Or at least googled her and came across Tattle and had a read! Doesn’t everyone google their new partners name? It’s just the done thing now isn’t it!?! 😂😂

• Haha
If I'm looking at the correct babe the company he works for has a Facebook page and there's quite a few photos of him there (in group settings with staff at xmas events etc).
Do tell.dont just leave bread crumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no value (to the business you’re meant to be promoting) in filming yourself in the semi dark with the shower running in the background. Just another post for her soft launch of Babe.

And you don’t have to get up at 5am to travel back for work EL you lazy duck. You will snore, fart and dribble your way back in the car then plant yourself on the couch for more sleepy time. Followed up with a coffee at Dumbarse and Fuckwit, maybe a cheeky mani/pedi or trip to the market for more potatoes.
agreeeeeeed. Just watched as couldn’t bring myself to as everyone’s comments here gave me a good enough idea of what was going on but ughhhhhh just duck OFF with “I’ve got the two beautiful showers running as we’ve gotta head back to Melbourne” ugh just duck off!!

The sexy voice, the whispering, the come hither looks and the fkn giddy laugh, the fact she actually got a gifted stay that her kids would have loved but instead managed to get a man to go with her / bang, and constant use of the only two adjectives she knows “bewdiful” and “divine” has just sent me this morning.

Reactions: 15
A naked Emmy early morning 🤮
The insinuations of her sexy weekend and shared showers is so weird. Keep your sex life private - no need to share other than to prove to Alove what he is missing and to loser fezzas that you can actually get some AS.

Internet is for life and I feel so sorry for her children. They don’t need to see their mum this way after a weekend of naughty nookie. There is a big difference by assuming and physically seeing what their mum does privately.
Totally this!!
Surely her management can reprimand her to having a separate EL Mccarthy page for all these smutty shower bonking reference stories and leaving EL Loves page for her grifting work stuff!
Why don't her family explain their concerns to her about what is being shared and the effect that can have on the kids...
Her fake voices and showing off to AS shows you how much she lives her life when the kids are no where in sight. It's sickening!

A dirty weekend for Lou included a visit to iga to find Gippsland jersey cream. Trying to get more freebies.

Are you not seeing the other continents are in drought? I know Eastern part of Australia is not it drought but things can change fast. The next war will be fought over drinking water.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
A dirty weekend for Lou included a visit to iga to find Gippsland jersey cream. Trying to get more freebies.

Are you not seeing the other continents are in drought? I know Eastern part of Australia is not it drought but things can change fast. The next war will be fought over drinking water.
I thought that too when I saw her eye f**king herself in the shower… stop wasting water, goddamit.

Reactions: 8

??? But she never showers, she basically lives like she’s constantly under stage 4 water restrictions. I’m fairly confident EL bathing once a month is unlikely to be the catalyst for a civil war over drinking water in Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That double shower giggle 🤮🤮 also gettting up ealry for work is rich coming from her mouth since she has barely started work for the year yet and it’s mid September

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally this!!
Surely her management can reprimand her to having a separate EL Mccarthy page for all these smutty shower bonking reference stories and leaving EL Loves page for her grifting work stuff!
Why don't her family explain their concerns to her about what is being shared and the effect that can have on the kids...
Her fake voices and showing off to AS shows you how much she lives her life when the kids are no where in sight. It's sickening!
Doesn't she manage herself?

Reactions: 1
Who is she going to Tattle reference with now that Leah is gone? SL looks like she's unimpressed every time she did it in front of her as EL and Leah laughed like maniacs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.