EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😥 Maybe she's just going through some stuff and unfortunately you all coped the brunt. Does she follow Lou?? Perhaps she was up all night after viewing her stories and having graphic nightmares of EL and AS licking mash off each others beef cheeks and she's just feeling exhuasted and violated today.
I think that’s what has happened! There wasn’t even an explanation/reasoning for the abuse. I just am so confused. Thank god I can vent here, in a store room to my friends ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that’s what has happened! There wasn’t even an explanation/reasoning for the abuse. I just am so confused. Thank god I can vent here, in a store room to my friends ❤
Not excusing Boss Babes behaviour of course, but let's be honest, Loulou makes us all act irrationally from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Expensive getaways in high end accommodation and hot air ballooning, all #gifted. How does this translate into sales for the companies who are providing these gifts? Does anyone know the demographic of her followers? I always thought the majority of her communidy would be suburban mums who are little Aussie battlers struggling to make ends meet. How could they possibly afford these kinds of luxuries!
I bet she convinces these companies that her followers CAN afford these things. They just care how many followers she has. She is the con artist.

Reactions: 9
Umm, that's a cockatoo brainy lou.
Or maybe you were eye bleeping yourself and admiring your own reflection as usual when you pointed out "a galah" 🤦‍♀️

Your enormous chode head ruined the sunset we were supposed to see too thanks dickehead lou. Ever heard tried filming WITHOUT selfie mode?
Didn't think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a look at AS LinkedIn profile. Assuming it’s ‘babe.’ He is just as shady as Lou. It’s got nothing to do with him black or African.

He claims he is an accountant but he also claims the following...absolutely no education or training in other areas but accounting.

He is making up titles for himself like Lou.
Dude - I think you have the wrong person.

Reactions: 12
Dude - I think you have the wrong person.
No I don’t. It’s the same name as some posted here.

This profile says he lives in greater Melbourne. Accounting firm start with ‘f’ and he studied accounting in Darwin.

I trimmed person details. Yet when I click on his profile the nothing is mentioned about blogger, nurse career trainer etc

I had a look at AS LinkedIn profile. Assuming it’s ‘babe.’ He is just as shady as Lou. It’s got nothing to do with him black or African.

He claims he is an accountant but he also claims the following...absolutely no education or training in other areas but accounting.

“Nurse Writer” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crossed out person details.
Im a Chartered Accountant and I have a LLB..let me tell you not may high powered accountants have branched out into these "side hustles" lol. Just don't give him $1,000 if its for an "investment" ladies....usually some crypto guy..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s the same dude, he’s left a review on a dentist’s Google profile in Geelong. Now we know why she’s been visiting her favourite servo 🤣 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was no evidence that the person found on linked in is the guy she is seeing. The profile that was posted here doesn’t look to be the same person.
Edited to correct myself
I agree. I looked at the Insta connection accountant guy and the guy who is appearing on the BEEF CHEEK GETAWAY and the hair style/face looks different.

Reactions: 10
Well who/whatever he is, won’t be a secret for long, this swollen gut mole won’t be able to keep the new peen a secret for long. She would be busting at the seems to show him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

There’s 2 LinkedIn accounts. One with those details and no photo the other is private and has the same photo as the guy that she follows on Insta.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
@reens84’ your boss can go step dogshit!
20220409_121719.jpg

Vent to us. We've got your back. Hopefully your boss apologises tomorrow, and may even explain that there was something going on that had nothing to do with her outburst at you and your colleagues. It's not right or fair, but she may have erupted over something unrelated and just blown at all of you. If that doesn't turn out to be the case, I retract all sympathy and she can go paddle in oxtail juice for making our Reens hide in a store room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.